1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sapro stats 966666

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by zaknafein, Oct 19, 2001.

1. zaknafein Guest

ok here we go

name:sapro
    race:human
    alignment:chaotic neutral
    kit:none

sapro,latin for rotten which i'm sure you'll agree with me that the name is appropriet after (or should i say if) you read this.

sapro once was a normal strong fighter but due to a attempted robbery of the mage in high hedge (cant remember his name right now)
    he was caught up in a horrible spell which blasted his stats apart and turned him a strange pearl colour(except for his hair which is blue) his mind was also screwed up and is now suspicious of anyone and anything so he doesnt allow anyone to travel with him.
    his temper will probably get him killed quite soon but anyway enough background.

ok after getting out of his cell and telling imoen to take a hike he walked over and talked to minsc. ever since the mage curse him he had always envyed minsces strength and told him he'd leave him there. minsc frightend the piss out of sapro when he smashed open the cage anyway. after telling him to nick off he saw jaheira. he went to find the key to free her, after all another decoy is always welcome. after finding a key and some nice weapons he opened her door and told her to nick off as well. he went on his merry way to find a way out. he quicklly came across a genie who he told to nick off as well.(he likes telling people that) after much goblin killing he found nice refreshing potions of healing potions(ahhh) he had a nice chat with the huge brown thing and walked into a weird room with bits of people in them. he was completly freaked out by this as you must understand but found the courage to fight the merfits in the room. he urgently needed healing by now and rested. the problem is it didnt actually heal him at all. he rested there for 10 days before giving up.

anyway ive gotta get off the computer now but ill be back tomorrow with more storys from the cursed warrior

2. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

<<the problem is it didnt actually heal him at all. he rested there for 10 days before giving up.>>

Whoa. That will make things tough. Lerrahud gained one point per rest period in the dungeon I believe.... This will make things harder for sapro than for LErrahud...

Good luck.

3. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Worse? How can it be worse?! He's no different than Lerrahud.... Oh well. What I said to Kailynne, I now say to you: Good luck. You're gonna need it....

4. zaknafein Guest

after sleeping the days away he gave up natural healing he went off to find someting that didnt involve wasting potions. he met up with the big brown thing again. useing his great bhaalspawn abilitys he cast larlochs minor drain and vampiric touch on it. amazingly enough it healed sapro without hurting the brown guy. he sent the pickled guy into oblivion and picked up the stone. when he activated the golem a look of pure horror came upon his face as his own private hospital ran away. using his great intelligence sapro didnt follow the golem instead killing goblins until he came to a door. summoning his non existant courage he opened it and horrified everything in there. he quickly killed everyting in there he looted the libary and found a strange white liquid. for emergency use only he thought.
    after turning the corner he realised that it was an emergancy and gulped it down. run shoot run shoot until the duergar pined him up against the libary door and blew him apart. reload. same tactic again this time horrifying them and killing them. i just love the mail of the dead. it made my weight go from 50ish to 30ish. sapro raced around at the speed of light and ran into the cambion. this guy was easy compared to the duergar. then after looting as much as he could sapro went out of the libary the other way meeting the otything and killed it after a couple of reloads. he found another big brown thing to heal with and rested. in the trapped room he looted anythin that wasnt locked and almost got killed in the prossess ahh well it was worth it. he went back to the door that wouldnt open before and put the statue in it. horray it opened. sapro got to the genie ang wandered off to get the flask. he got the flask and went into the mistresses room. as if getting killed by traps isnt enough a FREAKIN HUGE GOLEM walks in. sapro been the stupid sort trys to heal himself with it. he got the first spell off but before he could do it again his brains were on the floor. hmm im sure the dryads werent happy to see their acorns been stomped on by golems. reload. die again reload. finally get past the stupid ting and lo and behold theres another one to kill me.reload. see above to see what happened next. ok i actually got past them and RAN. damn did i run. through the otythings room to the cells double back loose one of them and RRRRRUUUUUNNNNNN. loose the second one and quickly seal off any other ways for them to get to me. go trade the genie and get the sword of chaos. when walking back through a narrow corridor guess what FREAKIN GOLEM!!
    AAAAAAHHHHHHH RRRRRRUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN actualy die and reload. ok lets try that again. AAAAAAHHHHHH RRRRRUUUUUNNNNNNNN into the cambions room double back and into the pieces of people room. get out and close the door. ahhh i think thats got it. then it opens the freakin door. RRRRUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN.
    fly back trough the level and into a portal.
    thank god it doesnt have a key to get through. i told yoshimo to nick off and proceeded to kill the merfits. usually ot takes me with a party of five a couple of reloads to get through this but thanks to my trusty bow a took them out in a couple of minutes. went off killed the clone. discovered the hard way that i didnt pick up the key of lightening. got the ring from the statue and healed myself on some goblins. killed the duergar and eventually got to the assasains. some how i killed them and pulled my sorry but (with lots of arrows in it) outside.:roll:

5. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31

<<<pulled my sorry but (with lots of arrows in it)>>>
    Imagines sound of arrow removal - but.. but... but...or was that the sound of arrows ARRRIVING at your "butt"??? 8-)

Good story. I see you had much less cambion problem than I did - I cuoldn't kill him at all.

6. zaknafein Guest

sapro does the whole oh well there goes imoen i might get her back later sort of thing and went off to find an inn. he went into the mithrist and got very drunk. after many days of rest he walked outside. ahh the circus he thought and went to go in. the genie inside asked him a few questions. the first one poor sapro was at complete loss but the second one he figured out by thinking about what his bank balance resembled. he decided to help the ogre because it could have been one of the circus workers and he didnt want to ruin the show for later. it seemed that someone had already done that so he went on a great quest to fix the circus. basically he just walked through and killed an ogre mage that was a gnome and freed the circus. after stealing all the lovelly stuff from the gnomes body he watched the show. sapro was dissapointed with the circus compared to the nashkel carnival it was rather lame. he left the circus and went into the adventurers mart. sapro spent many hours gawking at another item that could reverse the bastard wizards curse. the slums was his next destination. sapro wasnt going to let any pussy little looser going to challenge him so he blasted that idiot in the copper corroment. he slept for a few days and explored the inn. it seemed that he explored a little too far however when a hell of a lot of guards attacked him. useing his bhaal spawn abilities sapro had no trouble killing them. hateing slavery and considering that this might have some possible gain he agreed with hendak and went to save the day. he rested first to regain the use of his abilities and walked straight into a winter wolf. oh to hell with it lets just make this short. i killed everything in the pit area except for the beastmaster who ran for it. we exchanged shots and i won. an excellent bow and the keys are what i pulled off his body and sold everything else, freed hendak and watched the fight. hendak won yah he loves me now and sent me off into the sewers.
    oh joy what a great reward:rolleyes:
    like any great genious sapro put his hand in a grate and pulled out a hand. he shoved it in his backpack just in case he found its owner. he killed some mynicods but for some unknown reason the minator dropped dead when the mynicods hadnt even touched it. the kobolds were killed and as was a carrion crawler that was close to some loony. he'd stolen a ring off a skeliton earlyer. the puzzle was easy even for an idiot.

idiot got his new sword and went off to sell it. after selling it he went back down to the slaver complex. using the horror run reload tactic he eventually killed the guards in the first room except for the captain. i dont know where in the nine hells he went but i couldnt find him so i gave up that for now and went off to the docks district. he acepted the quest from renal (though not trusting him due to some other shadow thieves in baldurs gate. more about that later) and went off to find maevar. he found him and was sent off to steal a necklace. sapro was in a bit of a problem here because he couldnt pick pocket or break locks but he went to try anyway. he ended up getting waylayed and somehow killed all of the people there. he got a really wicked short sword and hundreds of dollars worth of scrolls. instead of going to the temple district he turned around and headed back to the slums. he sold the stuff and rested for a couple of days. then he went back down into the sewers. captain wotsitsface appeared magically infront of the door and i hauled ass out of there. run shoot run shoot. and finally he died. when he opened the door to the little girl he almost wet himself. two trolls faced him. he hid from one of them and the other one attacked. useing his new swords special powers to hasten himself. using fire arrows he finished it off. unfortually his hastening ran off and he faced a tough battle but triumphed. got some nice rep and freed some more slaves. now he met a great challenge. he horrored some of them but ultumately failed and failure is death so reload. this time he got lucky and horrored the minature spellcaster. this time he killed most of them but got killed by the spellcaster. once again he used horror to kill him and picked up tonnes of loot. he went and got all the nice rewards from hendak and got enough money for the giant strength girdle. when he got back to the promenade and into the adventures mart he saw that the price had reduced massevly (probly because of this nice shiny ring on my finger) soon he felt super strong and very happy:) then he went off to the inn of seven dales. he went up the stairs and fought the guys up there loseing.
    then he learnt of lerrahuds death the person who enspired him and ran from the room sobbing:wail:
    after fleeing the room sapro went to the bar and tried to drown all of his woorys getting amazingly drunk in the process and slept. when he woke up he was still coming to terms with lerrahuds loss. he raised his glass in a meaningless toast. "to lerrahud the one who inspired me" (hmm where have i heard that before?)
    sapro walked down to the graveyard district where his computer decided to freeze. thank god for autosave. when he finally got there after much swearing and restarting he attended lerrahuds grave. sapro placed the sword of shapechange killing on his grave as a sign of respect. it is the one in the middle of three tombstones on the other side if the road from the ghost boy. when he had stopped bawling he slept in the middle of the graveyard. then he went down into the lower tombs. big mistake. spiders ripped him apart until he started thinking that he would stumble upon a yochlol and got the hell out of there. he met bhodi who told him to stop spending and got a guy from his grave. he almost killed the gravekeeper and left the district. sapro got waylayed and had to defend himself picking up some dieing guy. he may not be the trusting sort but hes very stupid thinking that injured people cant kill him. oh well he'll learn with the wolfweres. dragging the body he made it to the sea bounty and slept then delivered him to his friends. with nine strength now he broke the door at the back of the sea bounty and died multiple times. it was trully a pathetic time in his existance.

just wondering but does anyone actually read this? if you do can someone reply in some way cause i realy dont want to be wasting my time:hahaerr:
    [This message has been edited by zaknafein (edited October 24, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by zaknafein (edited October 25, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by zaknafein (edited October 25, 2001).]

7. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31

Somehow lost track of this thread.. sorry.... Is it over? Don't blame me! Real life interfered! Come on.... you CAN do it!!!

8. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Didn't see ya'd updated. Keep on.

9. zaknafein Guest

thats cause no one met his demands. ok ill try get back to it but i for some un known reason was compelled to play through bg1 again. ill try

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.