1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tavern of Infinity 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Shura, May 8, 2003.

1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Lithien stops playing abruptly.
    "Oh S***," she raises her flute once again to her lips and races through a song. A blue light enfolds her and when it disapitates those looking at it found that she was no longer there. Eilistraee had answered her song.

ooc: Heh, so much for the gods having no power here :shake:

2. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

OoC - Oops, I have forgotten that. But in that case my whole entering here would be non-existance.

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Seeing everyone disappear, Nirneath relises he might be missing out on a great adventure so he quickly scuttles from the tavern.

4. Register Gems: 29/31

OoC - Ok, who's with on the story now?

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

OoC: Who's with on the story now? Is it just me or does this not make sence? :p

6. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

The man slowly stopped playing hen he realised that no one was listening, or playing for that matter.

"What the hell is happening here? Playing along happily and then it all goes to hell. Where'd the elf go? What happened to my drink? This place is getting more and more confusing. I need a drink..."

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

ooc: Heh, that made no sense. Anyway Velve, you care to make the new thread. And maybe tomorrow I'll bring a new character into here.

8. Rotku

OoC: Yeah, that's a good idea, bringing another charater in here. But I think I'll give it a short break first.

9. Register Gems: 29/31

OoC - I will bring another character in, too. And the topic is up here.

10. Rotku

OoC: Here's my new character.

IC:
    The door swung open and an arigant looking young man entred. He struted over to the nearest empty table and sat down. He was wearing a golden cape and a blue robe. He had his blond hair combed back out of his eyes. He quickly looked around the room but seeing no one worth talking to he ordered the most expencive drink avalible.

11. Register Gems: 29/31

OoC - And here comes my second.
    ------------------------------
    IC:
    The door blew up in hundreds of pieces, just to be repared by the bartenders powerfull magic, and in came a Derro.
    -"HOLY ****!! I never knew that this sorcery could be this powerfull. I miss the old times when I didn't know this and just kicked peoples ass for money."

He stumbled himself and chrashed the table where the man in a blue robe and blonde hair sat and as he arose the table magically repaired itself.

-"I be sorry, ma friend. I can buy you an ale for that."

12. Rotku

The man jumped up screaming. "Ah, how dare you break the table where I am sitting. How dare you even thing of sitting with out asking my permsion (sp?)?" The man sat back down and added "But I'd take that drink, and feel free to have a seat pesant."

13. Register Gems: 29/31

-"Oh?! Ye be a stuck up nobleman, do ye? Weel, I will give ye da ale but I don't want ye to call me a peasant. I am a powerfull fighter, and a proving sorcerer as well."

14. Rotku

"A stuckup noble man?!?! A stuckup noble man?!?! How dare you," and with that the stuckup noble man drew his sword. He waved it towards the sorcerer before it flies out of his hand, heading towards the other side of the tevern.
    "Umm, well yes. Please have a seat sir," the man said, sitting down himself, now shaking (sp?)with fare.

15. Julius Skull Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Julius Skull enters the strange tavern to the dismay of all.

"oh no, it's that terrible bard again.... do we have anymore rotten tomatoes to throw at him?" a voice from the darkness says.
    "that would be a waste of a good tomato", says another sarcastic voice.

Julius surveys the room, and seats himself next to a fair maiden, who is unfazed by the clamour of torn hinges and shattered oak.

"Hey baby.... all those curves... and me, with no brakes."

*slap*

"hey, baby... I like every muscle in your body... especially mine"

*whump*

"uuuhhhg.... "

"I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away"

*crack!*

"gl glg gl... my face is leaving in fifteen minutes. Make sure you're on it..."

*Kick!*

"I get it......the... word... of the day...... is 'legs'!... let's go back to my place and spread the word!"

*kapow!*

"ungh... you're just playing hard to get aren't you?"

*thud* :rolling:

16. Register Gems: 29/31

-"Hehe. Someone be afraid of da tavern owner. Lass. It be because ye never have seen REAL action."

As the Derro said the last word he felt the glare from the bar owner in his neck.

-"Ok, me will sit down with ye then."

17. Rotku

"Ah hello, I'm glad you decided to sit down. Let me introduce myself. My name's Gilgond," the man said in a posh acsent, sort of like the upper english class acsent.

18. Register Gems: 29/31

-"Well, me name be Ronald Fizzlefingers and I come from Mithril Hall lately. Where are ye from?

19. Rotku

"Where I am from? You mean you don't know who I am? I am the youngest son of the great Duke Gondgul! How can you not have heard of ME? Every one's heard of me." A great look of surprise had crossed Gilgonds face and his face turned pale.

20. Register Gems: 29/31

-"Sure thing, everyone know of you... Riiiiight. And I'm Duke Eltan of Baldur's Gate, my alter ego is Elminister and my brother is Drizzt Do'Urden."

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.