1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC No. America: Puzzle Trap and Orc Ambush

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Baldak Oakfist, Jul 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Knomal smirks. knife you say... He moves his hand to pull the dagger out of its place under his cloak, but halts, surprise on his face.
    "Blast! I think I left my dagger on that bench beside that inn... I remember I was trying to pull a nail from it... All I have is this dull handaxe, but it'll break if you try doing anything with it."

ooc. rolled a bluff, got a 23, Av rolled a sense motive and got an 8.

[ July 29, 2002, 05:52: Message edited by: Skedaddle ]

2. Avarahtar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

"Well I guess since my axe is the only tool we decided to bring, I'll have to use it." Gaspar leans down and tries to pry the pitons out of the stone with his axe.

3. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

With a minimum of effort, the pitons come free from the stones. There is a total of 400 feet of chain and 40 pitons. All are made from a silvery-like metal.

4. rcoutme Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Well, I guess I'm feeling better. Time to let Knomal have his way and go to the Underdark. I hope they get back soon. I figured out the general direction...

5. Avarahtar Gems: 7/31

Gaspar hands the pitons to Knomal one by one as he prys them out. "Here Knomal, you seem to have wanted to keep the pitons, you take them." As he finishes Gaspar glances around and picks up a small stick and starts winding the wire around it. "I'll just keep this safe."

6. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31

Knomal hides the pitons around his person.

"Alright. We need to return now... This place is frightening, with all the silver gone"

The rogue walks to the wagon, looking inside.

"Blast! Here's my dagger! Must have dropped it on the way. Though I lost it..."

7. Avarahtar Gems: 7/31

"All the work I had to do just because that stupid, clumsy thief drops his damn knife..." Gaspar mutters under his breath as he climbs onto the wagon and starts the horses moving it back towards the town.

"Hey Knomal, you sure you got all the pitons? Haven't droped any have you?"

8. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31

Knomal arranges the pitons to fully fit in his pockets, crying back to Gaspar from inside the wagon:
    "As I count 'em here, I think we've left five back there beside the stone! Time to turn! Hahaha!"

9. Avarahtar Gems: 7/31

Gaspar just ignores Knomal and urges the horses to travel faster.

After a few miles Gaspar turns to Knomal and says, "Hey, you think that there are any taverns or the like in that town that we can wrec.. er. visit?"

10. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31

"Better not... This place would cease being a place years ago if it wasn't for the battle expertise of them dwellers. Raising trouble here is a risky affair."

11. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

As Knomal and Gaspar moved off in the wagon, they could hear a long deep howling coming from the direction in which they were traveling. As they halted momentarily to listen, the howling stopped abruptly as though whatever was out there could perceive their presence. It was at that moment that Knomal felt the breeze at his back.

12. rcoutme Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

"Where could they have gotten off to? They should be back by now! " Robidolian goes in search of Nimbul and Iris. He wonders why those two idiots did not take proper magic help with them. After all, they just got through obliterating seven wights! But the wights were confined. That means that something else must have spooked all of the animals out of the forest...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.