1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC Euro: Return to Silver Marches

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Erran, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Ksiel Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Hayden makes his way to the wounded merchant. "Let me assist with that, Milla." Hayden examines the wounds and helps anyway possible.

"I wouldn't worry if they came back with reinforcements. No more trouble than they were for you all to dispatch. I don't think they want anything else to do with us, even if they do.... I look forward to it." That all to common twinkle appears in Hayden's eyes.

2. Arwen Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Mistle glances at the party, then brushes some invisible dust off her dark-red skirt (which shows her left leg quite generously).
    "If you let me travel with you, I will most certainly appreciate it. The roads are dangerous these days, especially for one traveling alone… I'm not a fighter type, I have to admit, but I could be of use - I'm a bard, you know… If you like music, of course... I can play lute and fiddle… oh, my fiddle got crushed in that wagon… so I only have a lute now. May I ask your names, please?"
    She looks at everybody and smiles.

3. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Garacaius rides closer to the wagon and quickly looks over it to see if anything of interest should catch his eye. Not finding anything, he turns to the others; "I agree, let's get out of here. It's hard to know what they have in store for us if anything."

He turns to face Mistle as she speaks, and replies; "Good day m'lady, my name is Garacaius Moonshade, and these are my friends. Our road is a perilous one, but I don't see why you shouldn't be able to join us if you really want to." he looks at her with curiousity while smiling friendly.

4. Arwen Gems: 4/31

Mistle smiles at Garacaius charmingly and brushes her hair off her face.
    "Thank you, good sir. I see you're an elf... I know elven songs, so if you tell me what your favorites are and I know them, I could sing for you... if you want."

5. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

"And I am Iztar, Garacaius and I are betrothed." Iztar gave the newcommer a 'don't even think about getting too close' look, then smiled sweetly showing her pearly white teeth. "I suppose you might call me a bard too, though I tell my stories through dance rather than song."
    Turning to Garacaius she said: "Yes, let us get to Nesme soon, before everywhere is closed!"

6. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

"Yes, ofcourse my dear, we should hurry."
    Garacaius looks at Mistle once more; "I'd be delighted sometime, take a horse and follows us to Nesme, we can talk more while safe there."

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited March 17, 2002).]

7. Arwen Gems: 4/31

Mistle smiles at Iztar
    "Oh, congratulations! Do you have the wedding day set already? And you are a beautiful couple, too. You must have a romantic story! Will you tell me how you met? Someday? And where did you learn to dance? Oh, I ask a lot of questions... Sorry."
    She smiles again and turns to the rest of the party.

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

Garacaius chuckles; "Well, it's not the most common of stories, but we can talk about all that once in Nesme."

He turns his horse and rides toward nesme

9. Erran Gems: 19/31

Between them, Milla and Hayden healed the merchant, Harvey. The group escourted the wagon back to Nesme. They arrived at dusk just as the guard were closing the gates. Milla showed her citizenship medallion and they were allowed to enter. Once he reached his warehouse Harvey thanked them and gave them 240gp for saving his shipment and his neck.
    When they arrived at the 5 Gold Crowns the gossip in the bar was all about the recent spate of wagon raids and how the merchants were banding together to form a vigilante group to combat the menace. The bartender greeted Garacaius and gave him a note sealed with wax from Jygil.

10. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

Garacaius nods to the bartender and takes the note. Curious about it's contents he doesn't wait to open it and reads it to himself hoping for info on the dark plot.

11. Erran Gems: 19/31

"Dear Garacaius
    There is a small matter you and your companions may be able to assist me with. A swarm of stirges have been harassing shipping along the Surbrin. One of our scouts has located the nest site. However, all our patrols are at full stretch trying to locate the source of the barabarian raids on the wagon trade and we have no-one to spare. If you are interested come to the council offices at 9am any morning. You would of course be recompensed.

Jygil, Servant of Waukeen
    2nd speaker of Nesme."

12. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

Garacaius folds the note together and looks at the others; "Well friends, seems like things are heating up here in Nesme. Jygil require our assistance with some stirge problems while the guards of Nesme handle the barbarian raids. Council Offices at 9am if we're interested."
    He smirks to the party; "Anyone up for a round of heroism?"

13. Ksiel Gems: 2/31

Hayden looks at the newcommer. "Bard, huh? You dance well??" Hayden looks back at Iztar and Garac and gives a gruff bellow.

After hearing Garac tell of the stirges,
    "I for one am in. The ole hacking arm is getting a little rusty." Hayden swings his right arm in a giant circle.

OOC: Erran wanted to change spells.
    Domain: Magic Weapon, Bulls Str.
    0th: Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic, Detect Posion
    1st: Comp. Languages, Detect Undead, Sanctuary
    2nd: Lesser Restoration, Sound Burst

[This message has been edited by Ksiel (edited March 18, 2002).]

14. Arwen Gems: 4/31

Mistle smiles.
    "I'm better at singing and storytelling than dancing, I'm afraid. But I'm good with lute, good sir… I still don't know your name, by the way. You look like a warrior, if you don't mind me saying so…"
    She looks at Hayden, hesitates for a moment and then speaks again.
    "Would you mind if I go with your group? I hope I could be of use… and there's no better way of making a new song than adventure. Please?"

15. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

"For my sake, you are welcome Mistle, the more to deal with the trouble, the better."
    Garacaius looks at the new lass with a curious look in his eye; "So.. tell us a bit of yourself so we don't travel with a complete stranger."

16. Arwen Gems: 4/31

Mistle's eyes shine.
    "Thank you! I've always dreamed of adeventures, all my life. My father is a bard, too, he settled down though... he told me a lot of stories and taught me songs. We lived near Graypeak mountains, in a small village. But I've been to Waterdeep once, several years ago... and I was going there, actually, but the road is unpredictable, so I guess I wandered off a bit."

17. Ksiel Gems: 2/31

Looking at Hayden you see a rather large male human dressed in a rather nice set of heavy armor. Bald headed with a red goatee. On his left arm is a large shield and off his right hip hangs a used looking battle axe. At times on his right shoulder you can see a tatoo of a blazing silver sword on a blood-red shield.

Looking at Mistle, "My name is Hayden Reich, and by the way anyone in service to the Battlelord is a soilder. To your question or joining us, it really doesn't matter to me. Even if I didn't like you, no one would listen anyway." Hayden looks at Garac and Milla. "But, for some reason...." Hayden looks back at Mistle. "... I do like you. So if it is up to me you can come. But like I told the other new comers, you double cross me or those I consider my friends, I will kill you with my bare hands... Other than that, glad to have ya..."

Hayden looks a round and bangs the table, "Where is that ALE!!!?"

18. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

Garacaius smiles friendly as Hayden is telling of the newcomer treatment.

"Don't worry Mistle, he's not as mean as he looks..." he chuckles; "Unless you cross him of course."

19. Arwen Gems: 4/31

Mistle looks rather nervous.
    "I have no intention of betraying anyone, Hayden... I owe you my life, after all - why would I wish to do something evil to you or your friends?"
    She moves away a bit and starts playing her lute.

20. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Millas cleanshaved head and lack of armour strongly suggests that she is a practising monk. Her well-trained body and her way to move only serve to reinforce that impression.

After having gotten herself an ale she turns to listen to Mistle play. When she has stopped playing Milla waves her back to the table.
    "I don't think we have been introduced. I am Milla of the Broken Ones. Graypeak mountain you say? Isn't that on the other side of the High Forest? How are things there?"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.