1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Attn: All RC DMs

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Erran, Oct 1, 2001.

1. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] The good news, RC is getting very popular :)
    The bad news, RC is getting very popular! :(

Let me explain. Now we have 5 (?) worlds running, some very different; it must be very confusing to newcommers to understand what is going on.

What I propose: Each of us gives a short synopsis here of our world, how it runs and when it plays and whether there are open slots. Something like:

RC: Euro Game.
    DM: Erran.
    Set in: FR, Faerun, Silver Marches, Nesme
    Moderation: Strict, 3E. start 32pt buy lvl 1
    Play: on boards and online wed and sat 9pm gmt.
    Open places? Yes

2. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

RC: No. America (Wed)
    DM: Baldak
    Setting: Forgotten Realms, Silver Marches
    Moderation: Strict 3rd Edition; Start 32 point buy, Level 1, 120 GP equipment.
    Play: On Boards & On-line Wednesday's 9PM EST.
    Open Spots: None Currently.

RC: No. America (Tue/Sun)
    As above except play on-line alternating Tuesday's and Sunday's.
    Open Spots: None Currently

RC: Bayne
    As above except this is a private thread for one member on a special mission.

[This message has been edited by Baldak Oakfist (edited October 01, 2001).]

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

RC: America
    DM: DragonRider SkyWard
    Setting: My own
    Moderation: 3rd Edition, fex on the rules
    Play: on Boards only
    Open Spots: Depends, I'm tried of peolpe coming and saying that they'll join but never do....

[This message has been edited by DragonRider SkyWard (edited October 05, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by DragonRider SkyWard (edited October 11, 2001).]

4. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

DM: Azirath
    Setting: Forgotten Realms
    Moderation: 3rd Ed.
    Play: mIRC
    Open Spots: None, 11 players

DM: Azirath
    Setting: Planescape
    Moderation: 3rd Ed.
    Play: mIRC
    Open Spots: None, 7 players

5. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

DM: Me.
    Set in: Elgorn (homebrewed)
    System: Homebrewed
    Open place? I may have space for one or two more players. To have them fit in I'll have to generate them for you.
    It has no schedule. Post at any time.

6. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Rc:RPG
    DM:Shadow_Assassin
    Setting: Forgotten Realms spin off world
    Moderation:3rd edition + a few other things,30pt buy 200gp, 1st lvl
    Play: on boards, online Fridays 11am EST(4pm gmt, 5pm CET)
    open places:1-3 depending on certain people

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.