1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC: Buying and Selling

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Erran, Aug 5, 2001.

1. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Xander sits in the Inn for a short timie pondering what had happened. To bad for the drow he's probably going to rot in a dungeon, Xander thinks to himself. He then shakes it off and gets back to listening and working on his staff

OOC: do you remember how long I've been working on improving my staff?

2. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

The hawk disappeared with a faint 'plop', a minute later the mist had cleared. There was no sign of the other assailant. The guards removed the drow's gauntlets, then bound his arms before carrying his unconcious form inside the barracks and into a cell, where they left him to recover conciousness. A priest came, stared at him, then left shaking his head.

At the warehouse there was indeed a guard standing inside. "All documents and articles have been impounded by the City of Silverymoon. If you have any claim present it to the Magistrate. Mystra be praised."

OoC: Sorry to rain on your parade Xander, but no amount of fiddling with a staff will turn it into anything. If you want to make a masterwork staff, you must start with a special piece of wood, eg darkwood. The cost is 300gp.

3. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Xalen, upon hearing what the blind beggar had to say, turns to the others and says, "Hmmmm, woman with a pin, eh. Could be a harper, herhaps. I could see an interest in such a group into any plot like this. But somehow I have a suspicion the pin he saw was that of the DeKrynn woman. She obviously wanted to know more about this Er-Cam, the same as we. But if she didn't know anything about him, why, or more importantly how did she contact him."

Xalen pauses and walks away for a moment, thinkign to himself. After a minute or so, he turns around, a grin on his face. "I think she never contacted this drow about the gem. He must have contacted her. Somehow, he must have learned about the gem and the powers it had, and he contacted her. So if she was looking for information about him, well, perhaps she found something. It might be worthwhile to head the the Coster after all...perhaps she has some infomation there, or at least clues at to whom she has spoken with in the last few days." Xalen turns and marches out of the alley, not noticing if anyone is follow or not. Deep in thought, he wonders exactly what this dark fiend might have in store if he can tap the knowledge held in the gem. Myth Drannor knowledge...what exactly would the elf do with that?

4. herf Guest

Hearing what Xalen said Bayne follows him out of the alley and makes his way to the trading coster, "Aaah so this is the cause of all your troubles?"
    Seeing the two men outside the door talking to the guard Bayne walks up and listens into the conversation...

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Majikus runs after Xalen and Bayne, picks up Hook and starts cuddling her...

"So what should we do now? I don't mean to be of little use here but i am rather lost in all this...Maybe it was because of that bad night i had last night..."

6. Erran Gems: 19/31

Thomas thought carefully on Xalen's words.
    "Remember the letter to deKrynn? Er-Cam said something about not comming to Silverymoon for obvious reasons. I guess he knew how drow are treated. Sounds like he prefers to operate outside the city."

The drow in the cellars was woken (HP restored) and brought, hands tied, before Judge DuBarry.
    "My priest can find no evil around you. However, why you should risk walking around Silverymoon in daylight escapes me. With your evil bretheren active in the high forest and plotting against us it is a miracle you were not lynched. For resisting arrest and causing harm to an officer of the guard I sentence you to be taken beyond the city limits and exiled. If you are caught within the city again you will be left in a cell to rot. Take him away!"

7. Aye Yo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Aerik relaxing on a high branch of a tree sees a drow get tossed out of the city. "How interesting", he says to himself. As the drow gets up, dusts himself off, and begins to walk away. Aerik watches him as he heads off into the woods. Having seen this Aeriks attention has been peaked. "Why would a drow risk being seen in a city?" Aerik intends to find out. He then re-enters the city by roof top and begins looking for the group he had followed here. He spots them and sees they are up o something, what he can not tell. So he lays down on his stomach and waits for them to do something to show their intentions.

8. Erran Gems: 19/31

Wed night online:
    The party tried to find more information from the magistrate but all he would tell them was that the matter was now in the hands of the Harpers.
    They then went over to the caravan district where they met 'Honest' Alphonse Dayley. They sold him the wagon and horses for 225gp, only later realising that it was worth double that. Pimm summoned a dog which took some small compensation out of the seat of Alphonses's trousers.
    They still wished to leave Silverymoon so they went down to the docks.

contd on Passage to Yartar

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.