1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Funniest quotes and answer choices

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by shadow_thief, Jul 6, 2001.

1. Lady Jellybee Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

What's REALLY bad is the rabbit Bhaalspawn and co. hanging around in the Marching Mountains! :grin: Though what exactly they say escapes me, it's funny getting attacked by someone who could just as easily be 'Bugs Bunny-spawn!'

2. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Yeah, that is a fun little fight. Especially the dialogue they say whenever they run.

3. Lord Ogre Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Lilarcor:

'MURDER DEATH KILL!! MURDER DEATH KILL!!'

'You know, my last owner always said I was..Sharp and edgy....... He was SUCH an Ass!'

'I LOVE THE SMELL OF DAISIES IN THE MORNING!!!!'
    (I almost fell from my chair with laughter when I first heard this)

MAN! I hate it SO much you can't upgrade that sword! It's +3, but I already have +4 and +5 swords now, so I don't need it anymore, while I love that sword the most of all! :(

4. Lady Jellybee Gems: 3/31

One of the downloads on the site allows you to upgrade it, but it won't hold dialogues anymore.

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Adding on the Aerie thing *spoiler*

Jan - So you finally got little Aerie pregnant. Well with you two going at it like to hormonially im-balanced rabbits I was beginning to think <Charnames> bow was out of arrows if you know what I mean.

May not be exact words

6. Judas Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'm not sure if it's already been posted, but my favourite is from one of the orcs in Firkrag's dungeon. I don't remember the exact words, but it's along the lines of:

Please don't kill me! I didn't want to eat children or kick old people! Just job!

7. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] This was quite funny. It's just after Jan explains to Viconia that he is deaf and reads lips...

When travelling with Viconia and Jan...

Viconia - How is it that you travel with such a wee buffoon? (I didn't know that Viconia knew Scottish English!)

PC - Truthfully it all goes back to the time that Jan's cousin, Plooty Paladin-Piper, got caught in a nasty flesh golem eating contest...

Jan - Aye, Plooty had a way of attracting golems. Brilliant, really. You start with a saucer of milk - golems are suckers for milk...

Viconia - I refuse to listen to this.

My PC and Jan were rolling on the floor with laughter. You should have seen Viconia's face. She can be so snobby when she's angry.... :D

8. vonGriffin Gems: 3/31

hehe,,, .... The Stableboy in Umar Hills;
    So, year a ranger `at doesn`t impress me, none. Shoot, my gramma could kick yer arse, sure enough :D

9. Taurus Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

In Watcher's Keep you get attacked by this bunch of Imps called Quasits. And the battle happens in a wild surge room (wild magic effects).
    During the fight one Imp says: "Oops a gate... Is that a demon!?!?"
    and guess what he summoned :D

10. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

anyone here knows where i can find a book that translates Drow on the net - i wonder what Viccy sez when says "Jah Kallhes"(sp) - it could be Motherf*cker

11. Rastor Gems: 30/31

Jah'kaless=As you wish.

Most of her drow speak comes right out of the Drizzt books.

12. Lord Ogre Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] I have heard an other amusing annecdote last weekend.

It's when you have both Korgan and Jan with you.

At one time, Korgan asks Jan to tell a good story about dwarfs.
    Well, Jan only knows one story about his cousin falling in love with a dwarf lass (With a nice beard ofcourse!). Well, all the dwarfs love his turnips and even start wearing turnip-made hats and shoes. (Korgan falls in here with some grumbling and telling Jan that he wants a story with gold or blood). Well, it turns out that the dwarf lass was allergic to the turnips. So this cousin of Jan wants to move back to his old house again, but the dwarfs don't let him before he lets them know the recipe for turnips. (Jan: "But ofcourse you can't tell that to someone... You either have the gift or you do not!") Turns out they're holding him prisoner... The dwarfs never thought Gnome flesh could be so sweet! (Korgan almost falls to the ground with laughter: "Hahahahaha, you told a GREAT story gnome!)

It was really funny! ;)

13. BlackCircle92 Gems: 1/31

Korgan to edwin: Now shut your mouth spell-chucker, afore i have to shuit it for you.

When in the harper hold:
    I hope my cell has a veiw.

These may not be the exact dialouges, but they may be close

14. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Another great dialogue is the one between Jan and Anomen, after Anomen brags that he killed 20 (I think) giants in a war, and then Jan tells a story about an orc named Ano who took credit for killing a giant that had actually been slain by a heroic knight and then brags to all of his village that he killed the giant. The giant's brother heard that Ano killed his brother, so he captures Ano (while he's stuffing his bed with dung), and uses Ano to clean his cesspit...only to find out that Ano enjoys it.
    Anomen's reaction is distinctly un-knightly, as he threatens to kill Jan, in a somewhat colourful manner...
    I laughed for about five minutes after reading the dialogue.

15. Rastor Gems: 30/31

Ano? I wonder where Jan got that name?

16. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Minsc :rolleyes:
    None will see me,... Though my battlecry may give me away.
    Tipical for minsc. ;)

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Lousey job, lousy life, lousy kids, lousy wife.

:lol:

18. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Xzar in any way...

1. his arguments with Jahiera in BG1
    2. his comment in the night
    3. his comments in regular

19. Lord Ogre Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] Well, it's not exactly a quote or something, but here goes nothing:

When in the lair of Abazigal, you meet this wizard which has 3 aprentices or something that are turned to stone.
    When you release them, they start talking to you. You can now tell them that the world is in danger and that everybody dies if you don't get a gauth's eyestalk soon (Needed by the wizard). They go and after a while return. One wispers that they can take me out if they try and so they try. You can't do a thing, but you kill 2 of the 3 boys. Then the third runs away a little bit and reloads the game... The screen turns black and guess what; they come walking to you all three once more and give you the eyestalk...!!!

They have such cool humor at Interplay's!

20. Taurus Gems: 1/31

Yes, it's funny as hell, but...
    you never read other posts in this topic did you? :rolleyes: ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.