1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Jaheira Romance... What's it take?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Mystra's Chosen, Oct 2, 2002.

1. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I've played the game only once. I just got it and I'm working the second time over. I need to know how the heck ya get into Jaheira's pants? I've done everything right. I was nice to her, I went back for her after she left the second time and I've never kicked her out of the party. What's it take, eh(i'm from canada)?

2. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Jaheira's romance is the hardest to get to work, because there are various bugs in it, but it sounds like you're on the right track; I think you'd know if you had broken the relationship. Have a look at Extremist's romancing guide, on the Tips, Tricks & Hints part of the BGII section of this site. Also to make things move on more quickly you can leave the computer running while the game is paused for some time - this advances the real-time counter which is used to move the romances along. If you're happy with using the console to advance things, then I think there's instructions in the guide.

3. Outhar Marquonan Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I agree with Maldir. As long as your patient and nice to her it should proceed as normal. Getting past the bugs is really the main problem. :rolleyes:

Extremist's guide is very helpful too.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Be sympathetic towards her - and Khalid.
    Choose her over the others
    Take things slowly
    Don't get annoyed about going in circles (unless it's a dialog loop :p )
    Do the harper quests in good time and fully
    Download Exs' Romance Guide
    And remember hers is the longest :rolleyes:
    (Or is Viccys'? NM)

5. Solidude Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Viconia does have more dialogs, Jaheira ends at 71 and Viconia at 77

6. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Vorpal, you make me sad. You bring a bad name to Canadians! Jaheira is horrendously ugly! Unless you are some crazy psycho, why do you want to get in "her" pants?

7. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    JAHEIRA UGLY!!!????

Jaheira's the hottest chick in BG2!!! Viccy included!!!

That it takes so much time and effort makes it all the more satisfying!

Ah well ...

Best of luck to you Vorpal.

P.S., download an improved romance script file. A romance as good as Jaheira's should never be as excruiating as the original programming makes it.

8. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

To:Reep

Jaheira is not real! And I'm half American :( , so it's not my fault :cry: Damn father married a yankie. It's Not My Fault! No offense to all you 'merican's out there.

9. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I'm just sitting here wondering what it would be like in the bed with someone who can turn into a bear and a mustard slime...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.