1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

New in ToB

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Sandmann, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Sandmann Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

This may not be a bright question, but can one go back to the SoA locations after starting ToB by defeating Jon in hell? I left many sidequests undone and can't find answer for this anywhere. Also, will the unfinished romance continue in ToB?

2. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to

you cannot return to the lands of Amn, once you begin TOB, unless there is a mod that allows you to do so, but as for the unmodded game the answer is no.

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The romances do continue in ToB.

4. Sandmann Gems: 1/31

Thanks. Looks like I have to do the dragon hunting without my divine soul:(

5. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Just for reference, what mod allows the visiting of SoA areas in ToB?

6. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

CLUAConsole, if you strictly mean "visit", and not "update". (Of course, the worldmap won't get updated.)

7. Sandmann Gems: 1/31

Another question: is there a way to avoid reviving Sarevok? I'm not really comfortable with the idea of resurrecting my arch-enemy
    ~unmodded way I mean

8. Halasz Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

No, I'm pretty sure you have to give him part of your soul. Otherwise you can't take the Retribution test :(

9. Truper Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

The only (slight) alternative is, I believe, to get Imoen to give him a piece of her soul.

10. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

You can still kill him afterwards :evil:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.