1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What is your most lethal character?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Tancred Dragonslayer, Feb 27, 2002.

1. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] before battle; improved haste and prot. from magical weapons

then timestop
    "assasin skill"
    attack

then timestop
    "assasin skill"
    attack

then timestop
    "assasin skill"
    attack

Unless you have a few thousand HP you should sing tales in limbo by then

solo F/M/T- the simplicity

2. Laeryl Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Elven Sorcerer with staff of magi and the robe of vecna. Cast timestop and improved alcricity then 30 more spells and everything is dead. :)

3. Well... first we have my elven archer, plus 17 to attack, best save vs. breath weapon you'd've ever known, racial enemies with dragons. Does on average 32 damage.

Then we have my Wild Mage, where I can get protections up to the top of my head while casting offensive spells.

My Cleric of helm: protection from evil, casts gate then sits back and attacks with her Runehammer.

Last of all, my assassin: backstab x7 = 120 damage.

4. Sicarius Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] My strongest Character must have been my bountyhunter at the end of TOB. His traps were just great. Killed lots and lots of enemies with those. Thiefs just kick ass. Backstab damage=7*40 very good traps. What else can you ask for?

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    To elaborate my assassin, when I finished the game, she was level 38, and that was with a full party. Her stats were:

Str: 19
    Dex: 20
    Con: 19
    Int: 17
    Wis: 12
    Cha: 9

She had over two hundred HP, with all those fancy items and a familiar, wielded both Av-whatever, the one that gives the strength boost, and the Spectral Band, wore White Dragon Scale.... She backstabbed approximately 100 damage all the time.

(Just a little afterthought on backstabbing... what if dear ols Sarevok was dualed into a thief, and fgot the Deathbringer Assault when backstabbing? That'd ber a blast...)

Ara
    (Feeling drowsy and having a headache)

6. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Dwarven Barbarian, dualwielding the Runehammer and CromFaeyr.
    His stats off the top of my head are:
    Str 25 (CromFaeyr)
    Dex 18 (+1 from Lum the Mad's Machine)
    Con 20 (+1 from Lum the Mad's Machine)
    Int 11 (+1 from Lum the Mad's Machine)
    Wis 19 (+1 from Lum the Mad's Machine)
    Cha 11 (+1 from Lum the Mad's Machine)
    (When needing to buy stuff, cha is 18 thanx to the Ring of Human Influence.)
    Hp is well above 200.
    ** in Warhammers
    *** in Dualwield
    And some more. If only I could have him cast breach, he'd make an excellent solo'er :D

7. Desu Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

The Wish Spell.. Have a high wisdom. Tadaaaaaaam...

Stats ALL 25. =)
    Korgan at that time (at level 20-21 or so) had OVER 200 hp already lol

8. Ebany Gems: 1/31

My most powerful char ever must have been my kensai/mage... can't remember the level.... but it was high!

used it all the way from BG1...
    stats:
    Str: 20 (tome in bg1 + hell in BG2)
    Dex: 20 (Tome in BG1 + Lum the mad's machine)
    Con: 17 (tome in BG1)
    Int: 21 (Tome in BG1 + something else)
    Wis: 17 (3 tomes in BG1)
    Char: 12.... (tome in BG1)

One word: kickass

9. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

A fighter/mage/thief with very high stats. I have played more then one game with him so that equals multiple bonuses. Ended up with all stats at least 17. AC -16 attacks 5.

Then there is the archer. 5 attacks per round at -24 Thaco greater whirlwind, grater deathblow. Ta da!
    All mind flayers, beholders, even some demons died very fast

[This message has been edited by Alienboy (edited April 01, 2002).]

10. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    What char isnt uberpowerful at the end of ToB? Even a jester with minimum stats would be a badass at lvl 35+
    But I have to join the crew, I played a DC ranger cleric in ToB and he really kicked ass. I fought the improved Abaizigail with him and a party, due to bad tacticts all in the party died except him pretty fast, they only managed to kill the small critters. This monster of a character first killed the other dragon by himself, barely taking a scratch. He then healed him self and started bashing on Abaizigail, when he was almost dead the and I still on full health the lame dragon mazed me! All my partymembers where dead so that was end of story! Man was I pissed. :flaming: :mad:

[This message has been edited by joacqin (edited April 01, 2002).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.