1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: The Hottest MALE NPC

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Niskers, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Niskers Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Come on, we all know there's at least a few girls out there playing! And guys, just imagine you're female!

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 51 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: The Hottest MALE NPC (51 votes.)

The Hottest MALE NPC (Choose 1)
    * Anomen - 6% (3)
    * Cernd - 4% (2)
    * Edwin - 6% (3)
    * Haer'Dalis - 27% (14)
    * Keldorn - 14% (7)
    * Minsc - 14% (7)
    * Valygar - 14% (7)
    * they're all ugly! - 16% (8)

2. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

If I was a girl I'd say either Keldorn or Haer.

I've often believed that girls got ripped of for the romance factor. I mean us guys we get the slutty Viconia, the innocent Aerie and the dominating Jaheira they covered all three fantasies for guys. Then girls get whiney, annoying, whimpy Anomen.

3. Lady Luthien Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

That's true, the whole female PC romance is unfair...

As for me, I have always secretely had my eye on Valygar the dark, brooding, husky ranger. (reminds me of Heathecliff somehow!)

Oh, and in my last game I picked up Cernd for the first time and he turned out to be OK (except for the non-stop ecological banter).

Keldorn is too old, for me anyway.. And I guess Haer Dalis is cool, though slightly effeminate (gay perhaps?).
    Anyway: Go Valygar!

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I went Minsc. I mean, if I was a chick, I would definitely go for the sexy, bald, berserker.

If I was a chick, of course.

5. Varied Sundries Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Haer'Dalis isn't gay... he's an ACTOR.

We're charmers.

Women just don't appreciate the value of well-chosen words and an excellent delivery.

6. Spelladonna Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I went with my issue loaded, bumbling, yet well-intended Anomen. Still, Cernd ranks up there as does Haer'Dalis. Course Solaufein beats all of them, but he wasn't a choice. :love:

And I've never thought for a second that Haer'Dalis was gay. Ok, maybe for just a second I did.

7. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] If I were a female, I would rather shoot myself to head than choose anyone of them -then I would equip Girdle of Change Gender and thank god that I were a male again. :p

8. Sendel'ar Gems: 3/31

Well, I think they are all ugly. After all, they didn't do a very good job making portraits for the BG series at all.

9. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

This was an incomplete poll!, I do not see Korgan as an option!!! :eek: :D :shake:

Haer is in the lead. Weeeee

Edit: Maybe a new poll could be, "How many Males voted in..." ;) :lol:

10. Niskers Gems: 7/31

Well if Korgan's your thing.... :eek:

I'm an HD girl all the way. I wish they'd hurry up and finish the romances MOD for him. Now THERE'S a guy who knows how to get women. I was so jealous of Aerie the first time through. and as for gay? Isn't that what most girls REALLY want? A guy with all the charm, good looks, cooking, and decorating taste of a gay guy, but without the "gay" part.

But I have to admit, Valygar has some appeal too, and Keldorn is like Anomen after he finally grows up!

11. Lotlanne Gems: 3/31

Minsc! Nobody esle even comes close! He's handsome, he's got "the face that ladies love", he's kind, not a smart-ass (like some bards I know), he's strong, reliable, funny, sweet. He takes care of his hamster, to me that means that he'll be able to take care of the kids. I think he would be great with kids...
    Second would be Keldorn, he's wise, charismaric, would be great for a young girl not just as a lover, but also as a mentor-father type...

[ March 22, 2004, 17:43: Message edited by: Lotlanne ]

12. david w Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Firkraag!

But if interspecies relations with a dragon is out, I'd have to go with Irenicus. Something about the cool voice-acting gets to me every time.

13. Davaeorn Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

What, no Yaga? :rolleyes:
    His voice is also great.

Sarevok is the "coolest" looking, except I can't blame any of you girls for running for your lives if you see him on the street... Besides, it seems he was overlooked. :(

I think half of them are uglier than apes with facial burns, and the other half are only slightly better off. Of the guys included, Haer'Dalis is probably the best.

14. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Cernd I suppose would be the best looking guy, maybe that bard guy?

15. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I guess that either Cernd or Keldorn is what most ladies would prefer.

16. Winterine Gems: 6/31

Where the hell was Sarevok?? :D He's the best, no competition, looks and otherwise. Hehehe.

I can't beleive Haer'Dalis is winning! He's got nice words, but that's all it is, pffah. I voted Valygar eventually after deciding between him and two others... heh heh.

Valygar's kinda cool and broody... and he can take care of himself pretty well. Keldorn's not bad either, but he's kinda got kids...major turn off. Cernd in the same kinda situation. Minsc? Uh, a lunatic guy who cares for his rodent more than anything else and somehow managed to hide it while being captured by Irenicus... *shudder* Not my type. Edwin's hilarious, but I wuolnd't call him hot. Anomen... is alright. Who else is there? Oh Korgan's ok...too bad I saw his face. I've seen much better looking dwarves. I don't want to sound shallow, but when you stare at that face full of... I'll shut up now.

*sighs with relief that Jan wasn't there on the list*

17. Niskers Gems: 7/31

That's odd...could've sworn I had Sarevok on there...

18. Winterine Gems: 6/31

I guess it's too late to redo the poll now, ne?

I don't believe Edwin's coming third last.

19. PrincessSuzie Gems: 3/31

ANOMEN!
    I looooooooooooove him when he is "Sir Anomen"
    but Chaotic Neutral Anomen.. pisses me off...
    Keldorn's pretty hot.. but not as much as Anomen.. and besides.. his got his wife Maria..
    Cernd.. I hate him.. who left his wife behind and all...
    Others.. are all ugly :p

20. Terelya Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I voted for Anomen too. I also like Haer´Dalis.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.