1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Quest Pack Troubles!

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Kitrax, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ok though this mod is kind of small, it sounded like a lot of fun. But now I'm pulling my hair out because of it. I'm doing the Moiya's Debt Problem quest and one of her children just told me to meet her in the Slums asap. I was in the Slums at the time, so I went over to where I first found her (on top of the CC, near the temple of Ilmater) but she wasn't there. All I found there was three or four "ruffians", but no Moiya. It was dark, and my party needed rest anyway, so I went to the Promanad to sleep at an inn. Then I want back to the Slums and looked EVERYWHERE for her! She was nowhere to be found. I talked to everyone in the Slums, and I looked all over inside the CC. If it's so urgent, where the hell is she?!?! :bang:

Oh, and on a side note, who is Reynald de Chatillon, and where is he in the game? :rolling:

2. Truper Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I haven't played the mod, so I can't help you with Moiya, but I believe Reynald de Chatillon is the head of the Fallen Paladins.

3. Eric Xanthus Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

He is the second in command of the fallen paladins, and can be found in the NE corner of the bridge district.

4. Kitrax

Media:
    Ok, thanks. :thumb:

Now on to the main question. I'm in need of BG2 right now, and the sooner I figure this out, the sooner I can put this behind me and continue my game. :rolling:

5. Emmanuel Julius Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Unfortunately, Quest Pack is in its first version so that means that it does have some bugs. In your case Kit, something happened that prevented Moiya from spawning (what should have happened was a cut scene and then some dialogue. Anywayz you could try to spawn her via the command console and see if this works. When version 2 comes out all of these bugs should be fixed as far as I know.

6. SimDing0 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Correct. Apolgies for this; I'm not actually sure what causes it, since it only happens some of the time, and I'm inclined to attribute it to engine weirdness. It IS fixed for the next version, however. For now, try CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("d0poor") when the ruffians are in sight.
    I hope you haven't had such bad experiences with the rest of Quest Pack.

7. Kitrax

Media:
    Well all the ruffians have been dead for quite awhile now, so will things still go correctly if I CLUAconsole her in once they are all dead already?
    [Edit]
    Well, I CLUA consoled her in and after I initiated the conversation, all she said was, "My lord, HELP!"
    So I reloaded, took a look at the creature list on ShadowKeeper, and CLUA consoled all the ruffians on the list, they are: druff1, druff2, rufpal1, rufpal2, and spmugg2. Only spmugg2 was hostile, so after I made three of four of them, I consoled Moiya back in, and all she said again, was, "My lord, HELP!"
    Don't know what I'm going to do now. :sosad:

Also, I just finished the fallen paladins quest and I after I killed Anarg and all the others, and went back to the Radiant Heart to get my reward, nothing happened when I went back to the Bridge District. I don't know what is supposed to happen with Reynald de Chatillon during the quest, but so far, all I have noticed, was that his voice was different than before. :rolling:

[ November 06, 2004, 22:40: Message edited by: Kitrax ]

8. Emmanuel Julius Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I can't remember too many details of this, but basically when you do the fallen paladins quest you must make sure that Reynald De Chatillon is not killed.

9. SimDing0 Gems: 9/31

Oh, oh, the muggers you're seeing must be something different, because they're not the CREs I use.
    Try creating all of the following, ensuring that none of them are killed.
    "d0thug"
    "d0thug2"
    "d0thug3"
    "D0boy"
    "D0Poor" (create this one last)

Fingers crossed.

10. Kitrax

Media:
    Success! But now I have another problem...Celile is no longer in the CC. Can I get his CRE name so I can CLUA console him in.

This is a really annoying bug. :rolling:

11. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I have a interesting problem, same quest I assume at the end of it. I payed of Moiya debt and went to find the girl in the graveyard, I even think I found her, only problem is that I she (the little girl) has nothing to say to me.

12. SimDing0 Gems: 9/31

Celile vanishing from the Copper Coronet is normal. One of his thugs should meet you outside in the Slums, however, and offer you a deal.
    If the thug's not there, something very weird is up with the game scripts. Fingers crossed.

Oh dear, seems lots of people are having bad experiences.
    Are you familiar with console usage? Using the console to set the global variables "SPRITE_IS_DEADd0thug2" and "SPRITE_IS_DEADd0thug3" to 1 should allow the girl to talk to you.

13. Kitrax

Media:
    Sim, no...none of the thugs were anywhere to meet me. :rolling:

14. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Thanks Sim, unfortunatly my console skills are a little rusty. I should be able to figure it out with help from SP's search engine.

15. SimDing0 Gems: 9/31

Gah. It seems to me that something's gone very wrong, so none of the spawning seems to work. You could probably go through CLUAing in everything that didn't appear properly, but I doubt that'd be very fun.
    I'm afraid all I can suggest really is leaving the quest for this game. I'll endeavour to release a fixed Quest Pack as soon as possible.

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  17. Kitrax

Media:
    Sim, I guess that's all I can do at this point.

I don't know if this will help or not, but here is everything in my WiDU log file:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // Component Name
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Infinite Weapon, Potion Stacking (ToB)
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Wear Magical Armor AND Magic Rings (etc.)
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #10 // XP Cap Remover
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Allow Multi-Player Created NPCs to "Wait Here" When Kicked Out
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring and Spell-Trap Animation
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Unlimited Bag of Holding (Blucher)
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash)
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Female Edwina
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Romance: Bug Fixes (required for later components).
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Happy: NPCs won't fight with each other or leave the group.
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Romance: PC can romance one NPC (regardless of race/gender).
    ~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Romance: PC can romance multiple NPCs concurrently, but must say the right things.
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tougher Sendai (TOB Required)
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction (TOB Required)
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Class Tweaks/Fixes
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity (TOB Required)
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Cleric Kits
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual (requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved TorGal and De'Arnisse Keep
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Bodhi
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Twisted Rune
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #9 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #16 // Ishan's "Always Toughest Random Spawns in Dungeons"
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #18 // Kensai Ryu's Random Wilderness Encounters
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #19 // Improved Undead
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #22 // Smarter Dragons in SoA
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Xyx's Smarter Beholders
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #24 // Kensai Ryu's Smarter Vampires
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Göran Rimén's Improved Nymphs
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #30 // SimDing0's Improved Oasis
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes' Marching Mountains
    ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Tougher Druid Grove
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-REDEMPTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Redemption 1.2.0 requires BG2:ToB:Ascension v1.4.xx
    ~SETUP-REDEMPTION.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Portrait for Irenicus - for the Ascension/Redemption part only (from the 'Jon with blue flame' poster by Bio)
    ~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)
    ~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey v2.1: for BG2 - SoA
    ~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Content: Banter and Romance Conflict OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE
    ~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2
    ~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Romance Conflict (OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE)
    ~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended)
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
    ~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.4
    ~SETUP-D0QUEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Additional Shadow Thieves' Content
    ~SETUP-D0QUEST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
    ~SETUP-D0QUEST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Extended Reynald Sequence
    ~SETUP-D0QUEST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Money Lending and Debt Problems
    ~SETUP-D0QUEST.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Encounters

See...I even saved the Quest Pack for last! :rolling:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.