1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Aerie pregnant

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by jesper898, Oct 22, 2001.

1. jesper898 Guest

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I think this is a question best asked of your Mom and Dad. Ask them to explain the "birds and the bees" to you. ;)

3. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

"avariel mating rituals 101"

how on earth does aerie fight when carrying a baby around???

4. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I'll paraphrase her ;)

"OMG since I am like you know like the coolest mage cleric on Faerun I can like be ressurected and then like ressurect the baby inside of me. Like isn't that soooo cool?"

:p Don't get me wrong I like Aerie. But this preganancy thing is sketchy.

5. IronEagle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well at least we dont have to deal with PMS in this game... yet

6. Will Gems: 13/31

Veteran

[​IMG] Tsk tsk; children ... :nono: To answer your question, you have to have successly completed the romance with Aerie in SOA and carry on your party into TOB (or at least keep Aerie). Being a nice, virtuous lass, she has certain qualms about getting it on amid the fires of hades. Its the brimstone...

7. jesper898 Guest

[​IMG] thanks all time to go get a new bhaalspawn baby:)

and thanks BTA ill go ask them right now LOL

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

8. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31

Yeah, it's about the lamest plot in the game. Horribly unrealistic, badly written, very sketchy. It would have been a lot better if Aerie found out she was pregnant right before the party left to fight the endgame--there still could have been the surprise element and the "does the PC freak out or stay cool" element, but it wouldn't have stretched the suspension of disbelief quite so badly, and they wouldn't have had to try to write a birth scene, something the writers clearly were not up to the task of doing.

9. Enthasius Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

At least its different.

10. IronEagle Gems: 13/31

think of it this way... theres a first for everything in games... Remember the "boob bounce" when tekken first tried it?
    Lemme just say this, if you have to have the option in the options menu, DONT BOTHER!!!

but now you KNOW rpg games are going to have reltaionships in them from the huge feedback from BG. So they can only get better is my point... (if u have seen the demo for dead or alive 3.. you know what i mean by that, hehe)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.