1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

ToB In UK?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by theholygit, Jul 1, 2001.

1. theholygit Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] i know this sounds really really silly, but is TOB actually out in the uk yet?

2. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Not yet ( :mad: ).

It should be out on the 13th July.

[This message has been edited by Wildfire (edited July 01, 2001).]

3. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

seems like ages doesnt it? :p ;)

4. Boon Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] your not kidding, is 13th july definate or will it take even longer to get here

5. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

probably a week later as usual :(

6. theholygit Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

wow, cool thanks guys
    T

7. I got me a import from the US of A *Hyuk*.
    Unlucky, all you people who must live without its holiness.

8. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Bah - by the time it comes out over here, there will already be a patch (not a beta version) ready for downloading. So you get all the bugs and we get all the fun :D.

9. *Moves to make wiity reply, but realises the truth of the statement*

Ah well, i never download patches anyway.

10. Tomazin Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Where is the best place to buy import copies of TOB from the USA to Britain?

11. Draven Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

The game has now been held back until 20th July unfortunataly.

12. Don't you folks buy all your software through Sorcerers Place links to Amazon.com.us? With a little shipping added, you get the love of the moderators plus you actually get to PLAY games instead of just talk about them.

It's no wonder we won the Revolutionary War. Impatience is the best of the vices.

bgp

13. Silverblade Guest

Doesn't Amazon only sell books? Well, last time I tried to buy a game over the internet (BG2) it never came in because there where shipping problems or something like that, so I won't be trying that again. I cancelled the order and still had to buy it in the store. So I'll also just wait, until you can buy games in the store.

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Amazon sells practically everything these days. SP has been selling games through Amazon for quite some time now, and I have heard nothing but good reports about it.
    Check out http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/index.php

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.