1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sarevok Questions

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Lord Sarevok, Nov 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Sarevok Guest

[​IMG] Ok, I haven't bought ToB yet but I'm about to. The thing I'm looking foward to the most is YES you guessed it, SAREVOK! Well now that we're past that I was wondering if Sarevok keeps his awsome armor. Also I looked at his picture and noticed he has a shaved head(or did that bhaalspawn stress get to him? :) ). How do they represent this in ToB? I've never seen any character that's bald before(exept Gnomes). And also how do Sarevok and Viconia react to each other if they both switched alignment(I smell romance he he :love: )?

[This message has been edited by Lord Sarevok (edited November 16, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Lord Sarevok (edited November 16, 2001).]

2. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Sarevok has no special armor or weapons when you get him, but don't worry there are plenty of good items to be had in ToB. :grin: As for his bald head, that's a good question, but I wouldn't know off the top of my head (pun intended ;) ) because I always had a helmet on him. About Vic and Sarevok, I haven't had those two together yet. Trust me, you will not be dissapointed with Sarevok in your party ;).

3. TIN_MAN Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Sarevok is the most powerful fighter in ToB. It was frightening to watch him killing an uninjured dragon with one hit!!!:aaa:

I'm not kidding! He has some great abilities.

4. mark the beneficial shah Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

"What would happen if you and I, were to return to Baldur's gate together? What do you think people would say?"

[This message has been edited by mark, the beneficial shah (edited November 16, 2001).]

5. Lord Sarevok Guest

They'd burn you at the stake like they did with Viconia ( I never saved her :evil: )
    *Evil Laughter*

6. Satanatron Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Sarevok is awesome. The coolest guy to walk the Sword Coast (except for Irenicus of course). He is unquestionably powerful in ToB. I have seen him do in excess of 200 damage in a single blow thanks to his "deathbringer assualt".

S

7. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

well, Viccy have the hots for Sarevok if you don't romance her, hehe ;) and you don't need no alignment switching for her to feel that.

As for Sarevok, he's definitely the most powerful npc in the game. Greater whirlwind with the ravager and randomly dish out that deathbringer, nasty stuff :)

I had him in the fight, where he died, then I raised him during the battle and he survived without armor, slicing the final boss to craps, hehe. A shame you can't play him yourself.

8. Brightblade Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Minsc is bald. did they do anything about that? he still has hair. minsc is white. i forgot what his is. but he has hair. none of the chars t have changes in their avatars or paper dolls except for color.

9. The only bad thing about Sarevok, and that's hes evil alignment. But there's a way to change his alignment. When you get him dont ask him to make an oath.

10. Satanatron Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] You can get Sarevok to change alignments?!

THAT'S HERESY DAMMIT!!
    THAT'S BLOODY SACRILEGE THAT IS!
    WHAT AN OUTRAGE!

S

11. Lord Sarevok Guest

In the forever echoing words of George W. Bush:

"He's a good man."

12. Satanatron Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Gee thats funny.

I thought Bush was more popular for saying:

"....make no mistake...."

Hehehe.

S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.