1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

End Game Question *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by David, Jul 15, 2001.

1. David Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

ok i know in a recent forum i said that it was the last messages i would post in the bhaal forum but its killing me .I have to know

1.at the end of tob i chose to give up the power to live a normal life.What would of happend if u chose to keep the power?

2.i never ounce experianced even one romance with jaheria what would the the whole thing be like?

2. Tyresian Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

If you decided to take the bhaal power you would either

"watch out, im gonna give away the end of the game spoiler"

1. if you were good or neutral, become a deity of goodness and balance and all that rot

2. if you were evil you become evil and stuff

The romance with jaheira sucks. She just gets worried that you'll leave her and take bhaal's place in the heavens then she'll say she trusts you in the end.

(happy?)

[This message has been edited by Tyresian (edited July 16, 2001).]

3. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] You know, throwing a "Watch out, I'm going to give away the end of the game!" notification in the beginning of your post would have been nice.

:mad: :( :mad:

[Edit: Thanks.]

[This message has been edited by The Deviant Mage (edited July 16, 2001).]

4. David Gems: 1/31

ya but i beat the game and i never had any romance things with jaheria or whatever so i just wanted to know what would of happend if i did cause at the end. When the y say waht happend to all the cahracters in ur party years form now jaheria like went insane with her mad thoughts and was never seen again ?

And as for the god thing i tought it would give a different ending video or something cool but i guess not the ending was ok but it could of been alot better with what the party does after wards.

5. Nine Gems: 1/31

If any one wants the endings spoiled just go to SP, BG2/Tips, Tricks & Hints subsection. There's an endings FAQ there you can download.

Nine, don't link to other sites for same things people can get at SP. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited July 16, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.