1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Yaga Shura's Heart Problems

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Drasskull, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Drasskull Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I got a problem with this damn "Yaga Shuras Heart"
    I have taken the second heart from Yaga Shuras bed but not the Heart from the braizer, (Yaga shuras heart). I have clicked ON the braizer and i didn't get any damn heart. In the journal it stands written:
    "I have removed Yaga-Shuras heart from the braizer,
    alltough it is still blazing hot and difficult to handle without smothering it in heave cloths." This is wierd, i don't have Yaga-Shuras heart and i don't know what the hell to do!

PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP HERE!
    And if someone could help me i would be eternally grateful to that person!

[ March 27, 2004, 01:07: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Try installing the latest patches on to your install, and go back to an earlier save. Hopefully it should solve your problems. If not.. Does anybody know the CLUA code for yaga shuras heart? If so use the command line CLUAConsole:CreateItem("****") where the * represent the code for Yaga shuras heart. Make sure your mose pointer is over the character you want to recieve it.
    It should then be added to your inventory.

3. Drasskull Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Yes a great idea indeed! But how do i make the cheat work in the game, where's the ini file??

4. Takara

Media:
    Ah, In the baldur.ini file, enter the command line Debug Mode=1 under the program options heading. When you start playing the game, at anytime you hold cntrl and space down to get a message bar at the bottom of the screen. This is where you enter the CLUA commands. All commands are case sensitive.
    I'm afraid it will only help if someone knows the CLUA code for yaga shuras heart, because its not one of the ones I know. :confused:

5. Drasskull Gems: 1/31

I know the code for it but i can't find the Debug line somewhere... Here's the list of it:

[Program Options]
    Installing=0
    Install Type=3
    GLSetup Driver=-1
    16Bit Textures=1
    Resolution=1024
    BitsPerPixel=32
    3D Acceleration=0
    Maximum Frame Rate=30
    Path Search Nodes=400000
    Translucent Shadows=1
    Force 50 Percent Transparent=0
    Disable Brighten=1
    Display Subtitles=0
    Full Screen=1
    SoftMirrorBlt=0
    SoftBlt=0
    SoftSrcKeyBlt=0
    Disable Vertex Padding=0
    Volume Movie=100
    Volume Music=80
    Volume Voices=100
    Volume Ambients=100
    Volume SFX=100
    Font Name=
    Double Byte Character Support=0
    Drop Capitals=1
    Display Frequency=60
    Tooltips=60
    Sprite Mirror=0
    Gamma Correction=0
    Brightness Correction=0
    Backwards Compatible 3d=0
    SoftSrcKeyBltFast=0
    SoftBltFast=0
    Strref On=0
    First Run=0

Can't find it :(

6. Takara

Media:
    Just type it in yourself. It isn't present normally and has to be added. :)

7. Drasskull Gems: 1/31

Ah, hehe, excuse me. I should have though about that ;) Thanks a lot for your help mate! Now i can continue my adventure! :)

Thanks again, i wish you well!

8. Takara

Media:
    No worries. Glad to help.

9. UsagiRyu Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] I know this is :yot: but when I read that subject header, I had images of Yaga Shura going to a hospital with heart burn... *sigh*

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yes, that was a bit of humourous editing on my part. ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.