1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

If Viconia left in S.o.A., does she come back?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Widrig, Nov 14, 2001.

1. Widrig Banned

[​IMG] Just about to wrap up my new game which was made in preparation for T.o.B., and I was wondering this-

If Viconia leaves me in S.o.A.,(she goes nomatter what, when the romance reaches a certain level, right?), does she come back in the expansion?

2. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

If she dumps you as part of the romance (ie because shes scared of your impending relationship and not because she thinks you're a weakling or something) then the romance will restart during TOB. Interestingly, as long as the romance is active the game will count it as having finished at the end and the romance will continue. For example, I got about as far as explaining rites of passage in surface society to Viconia when I finished SOA(and thus never fought the Handmaiden of Lloth or got dumped by Vicky) but the end bit where you tell all your companions that they dont have to come with you to find Irenicus said something like "You turn to Viconia, the drow priestess with whom your romance could not last...".

If Viconia actually left the party because you kicked her out or because she thought you were too much of a weak do-gooder then I think you can still summon her back in your pocket plane. Just dont expect to be in with a chance ;)

3. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

No.

Although you may be able to summon her at your Abyss Stonghold (I'm not sure about that).

Bah! Will gave a better explanation than me. Prbably took him longer to type as well *eg*. :D Another thing: I presume by leave you, you mean leave the party.

[This message has been edited by Wildfire (edited November 15, 2001).]

4. Golthar Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Allright, so if we end the romance in the "good" way, my little ash prinsess will come back? :)
    Fun :)

5. HunterByNite Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Don't believe the hype that every woman has the power to leave a good man just like that and won't ever come back. They have their needs too, you know? I've observed my male cat and his girlfriend and so I know.

BTW, how many more post must I make so that I can be promoted to a Goblin? I hate being a Watcher as some of you may misunderstand that I was staring at you.

How intimidating.

[Go read the Rules/FAQ like you were asked to when your registered.] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited November 23, 2001).]

I...I've tried but it's kinda hard to read with only 1 eye, being a humble little Watcher.

Oops! This is the 2nd time The Hunter got chastised by Tal. I'm really sorry, Tal. :(
    You...you wouldn't hurt a gnome, would you?

*The Hunter hangs his head in shame while trying hard not to stare at anybody*

[This message has been edited by HunterByNite (edited November 23, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.