1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet Questions

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Firestorm, Sep 25, 2001.

1. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

[​IMG] I was wandering around in Trademeet and i used "Detect Evil", (i do that a lot, I think its fun) and when i got the results it said stuff like Peddler:Evil But someplace it said Kich:Evil. Now ive been scouring in Trademeet for that fellow and i cant find him nither during the day or night, can anyone tell me who he is.

Also ive read that you can solve the druid grove quest with some poison how do i do that? Spoil me if necessary.

2. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Spoiler:
    |
    |
    |
    I've read that if you are evil, one of the Trademeet merchants will approach you with an alternative suggestion to solving the problem, and will give you poison with which to despoil their sacred grove. How that works, I don't know.

3. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

You only get the poison alternative if your PC has evil alignment. If you do, the poison merchant will find you.

[edit]

Hey, Maldir... jinx! (-:

[This message has been edited by tjekanefir (edited September 25, 2001).]

4. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Ok, thanks. Thats why i never met him.
    But what about Kich anyone know anything about him? Cause he's really bugging me. :mad:

5. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

According to Sylvus' walkthrough, Kich is a smuggler of stolen goods who can be found after nightfall near the graveyard, and who can provide goods even when the genies are around.

Tjekanfir: Jinx, me? ;)

6. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Can't you side with Faldorn?

7. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You can't.

8. Laksol Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Before doing evil poisoning, be sure there haven't any good aligned npcs with you or else they'd turn hostile upon you.

9. sorvo Guest

Kich is north of the graveyard past the fence. He's standing by a dwarf! I have another question. There's a family outside the gates to the south. If you talk to Jidek a couple times he gets in a argument with his parents about going to Athlatka and then asks your opinion. Does this lead to any thing!

[This message has been edited by sorvo (edited September 26, 2001).]
    How the hell do you separate edits!
    I think I'm halfway there!

10. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31

No, that's just a colorful little interaction.

Though, you wonder how this family of Rom got to Athkatla. That's a real ethnic group from Earth. Kind of weird seeing them hanging out in between Elminster and the dragons and whatnot.

11. DemoGorgon Guest

Where is the lich?
    i could never find the lich so i always fought the genies

12. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] They are talking about a guy named Kitch, not a lich.

13. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

What lich? There is no lich in Trademeat, the Djinni's want you to kill a Rakasha, that is in the druid grove. Talk to the mayor and Valygar (in the prison under the mayor's house) to get more information about this.

I don't know anything about Kich, but they have an evil alignemt, it doesn't say they will attack you, maybe one of the Merchants is evil? I remember that two guys tried to attack me near the merchants square. It had something to do with some people that made problems with another one that told some story, but I can't remember everything exactly.

14. Namuras Gems: 13/31

Cernd is in the prison, not Valygar, as I'm sure you know Headbanger. Just clarifyin'. :)

15. mark the beneficial shah Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Are talking about the guy who wants you to poison the grove to make way for a highway??? He comes out after you make a deal with the mayor. He call the druids "Treehuggers". AWSOME!!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.