1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

If you were an NPC...

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by 8people, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] DRITZZ or Boo, Boo is the best there is, I mean he's a hamster!

2. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Korgan ;)

Take Korgan dualwielding axes, greater whirlwind and put him in the hall of the radiant hart :D

3. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Me? I would choose Boo, coz hes a hamster and hamsters are cool, and if its a humanoidish, I would choose Soulafein, or Elhan, coz all elves rule

4. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Probably Cernd... Friendly and serious.

5. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Minsc, just minsc! i mean ok he's isn't the world greatest genius, but.... he's got his boots and boo and that is more than enough to make up for anything lacking upstairs.

6. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Take Korgan and Jan, put them in a bottle and shake vigorously - that would be me!!

(Hmm - a pissed off dwarf and an unbalanced gnome!)

7. Louthor Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Drizzit! He may be a drow but hes a wicked drow with two scimitars of ass kicking swordly goodness! :D

8. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

To backtrack al little, Tiax casts a spell at you when is spellhold ,and it makes hie britches 3 sizes smaller. That is what is so good about tiax's britches. ;)

I would like to be Renal Bloodscalp. Yes, im Still here. hehehe. cracks me up.

But playable? Definately Xan. (He was in the tutorial). The glass is always half full with him. with me, i dont bother. It will be empty soon anyway.

9. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

*reminisces about his previous national test results*
    Probably Minsc, he's got the imagination (miniature giant space hamster? Creative!), and the insanity.

10. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'd like to be any person, who can shapeshift and teleport.
    (Middle-Earth and the Fellowship, here I come)
    Ezellohar understands that it is not possible and goes off to whack Saemon, because he is stupid

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Now, that's no way to treat Apeman ;)

12. Tam1970 Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Hmm, I guess I would rather be Minsc than any other NPC, but I would much rather be my Level
    50 Undead Hunter Paladin. Yeah, I know, the unmodified game only lets you get to Level 34 or something equally silly, but sometimes, only 20
    million points is enough :D

Add that to Dual Wielding a Celestial Fury +5 Katana (very difficult to get the bits for that particular sword, especially if Cespenar is the one that makes it)and Elemental Death Katana (able to summon a full strength silmi - with 10 summon devas in the magazine)= God Killer.

I just wish I could take on more than two Elite Fire Giants single handed without getting my butt kicked. :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

Tam

13. Klonz Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Noober from BG1 or maybe Cespinar the little imp. He is always good for a laugh.

14. Tiana Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Arkanis Gath. :D

15. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hmm. If I were a guy, I'd be either Kivan or Anomen. I fell in love with both, and Kivan's voice was so cool. Sure, Ano's voice sounds a bit stuck up, but that's ok, 'cause his romance dialogue is top-notch, although I cut the game off when he yelled at me. Bah, we're engaged now, so ha! Ok, females. Let's see. Hmm, Jaheira, hands down. No contest. Although, I don't really like Jaheira's pic for BG2, yucky. I'd take her pic from BG. Yeah, that'd be sweet.

16. Ankalagon Gems: 1/31

(1st post here)

I would be Irenicus !

Then I would forfeit the evil in me,screw bodhi,return to the love of Ellesime(who gives a **** about power when you can have Ellesime?????)
    and regain my elven immortality.

Following this I would gather the Gold elves of Ellesime,Adalon,Drizzt and his friends,the bhaalspawn and his party(imoen,viconia,keldorn,edwin,korgan) and last,but not least,Solaufein and Ellistrae's followers!

Ellesime would summon Amaunator's Avatar and Solaufein Ellistrae's.We would form an unstopable army and would lead a campaign against the Drow !
    We would march through the Underdark defeating any oppotition...and then..in the center of the drow community we would reach the most sacred of Lolth's temples,performin a great ritual of the Light,challenging Lolth.She,of course,wouldn't be able to deny our request.In the fiercest of battles,and with the combined might of Amaunator and Ellistrae,the Spider queen would
    perish and her blackest of hearts would be destroyed,thus the Drow could be free of their black queen...returning to the path of Light.

Now isn't that a nice story ? :)

I actually dreamed of this last night(had bg2 in my possesion only for 3 weeks)
    I guess this game really influenced me..heheh
    Anyone willing to expand or change it is free to do so!

and yes you may profit for it as well :D

/Ankalagon

17. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'd have to say either Minsc (cause who doesn't like Minsc and Boo) or Lilarcor. (Find someone rich and kill them. Then find someone richer and kill them too. Hack and slash yor way to fortune.) Woo Hoo! :D

18. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

welcome Anklagon

i would meaby be Valygar... i made a test and became him the most... isnt that scary

19. Amorphous Gems: 1/31

I'd be the spectator, he's so damn funny!

:D

20. Kaiser Dragon Gems: 1/31

The Spectator is cool for a laugh or two! You float around, petrifying people and with a great sense of humor.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.