1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What you'd love to do to Kelsey

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by shadow lurker, Dec 16, 2005.

1. PrincessSuzie Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

couldnt agree more with shadow lurker.

only had him to see how his romance turns out. then near the end of romance, when he asked my PC to sleep with him, i told him to bug off. then uninstalled him :D

but ofcourse, its a *very* well made mod. no doubt about it. just dont like him.

2. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I tried the romance with Kelsey, I really did, but it was more than I could stand.
    /me shudders at the memory of some of the things

Nah, I'm just fine with Anomen. Tee Hee~! :D

3. PrincessSuzie Gems: 3/31

Anomen romance is way better than kelsey's I think ;) Sir Anomen's mine :D lol

4. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Wow and I thought ladies all around was in love with red-haired, slim shaped Kelsey the CUTEST sorcerer ever. Why did you reject him when he wanted to sleep with your PC? Did he say something nasty like: 'I will fill you with my magic, lass!' :shake: NOW that was not THAT cute! :nono:

5. PrincessSuzie Gems: 3/31

nah I just didn't like kelsey much from the beginning because he talks too much. he's meant to be a sorcerer not a bard! and he always talks at *wrong* times.

6. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I remember now! The idea wasn't just to kill Kelsey. It sounded like this: the mod would take place in a dungeon. The goal would be to find and kill Kelsey. Yeah it was a topic where someone was making a dungeon and was waiting suggestions what to add into it, and he also brought up Kelsey. And he got a good suggestion :D :D

7. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

@Silverstar
    /me shudders at the description
    Like PrincessSuzie said, he talks too much. Plus he dosen't really say anything too interesting and WHY, OH WHY does he look like an elf in the inventory screen?! :aaa:

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I would bar him from existence with all other sorcerers. They don't belong in the game, people! They're 3e.

9. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Eh? 3e? What does that mean? :confused:

10. starwalker Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

3rd or 3.5 edition D&D

11. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Oh, okay, thanks. :D

12. Felinoid

And BG2 is 2e (2nd edition). Sorcerers do not belong in the game, and I would never use them. :p Turn Kelsey into a mage and then we'll talk.

13. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Nah, I'd rather turn him into...hmm...a Noober? :lol: Since they both talk so much? :)

14. Felinoid

Hmm, that actually gives me an idea. In the BoM Item Pack are some sling 'bullets' by the name of "Rocks of DUH!", or something like that. The basic premise was that it was the enchanted rocks in Nashkel and Trademeet that actually dumbed the N'ber twins down. Permanent -1 INT on hit. :evil:
    Which leads me to an even worse fate. If some method to permanently sap his strength could be found, you could blast him down to the point where he couldn't even move because his equipment would be too heavy. He wouldn't be able to chase you anymore, and you could watch him from a distance, twitching as he tried, in his impotence, to drag himself over to you. :lol: How much weight does he carry?

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Kelsey has a 12 strength, if that helps. Use Ray of Enfeeblement.

16. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

:lol: I'll go try that later and see what happens. :D

17. PrincessSuzie Gems: 3/31

worst I did to kelsey was, I slept with Anomen while romancing Kelsey and when he used sunray and tried to get out of the pocket plane, I killed him :D oh, I'm so evil ;)

18. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

*Gasp* He uses a different spell to 'burning hands' ? :aaa: This I gotta see! :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.