1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Golden Skull

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Hydragyrum, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Hydragyrum Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I met a skull in a crypt in the Docks area. I am supposed to find the missing body parts. So far I have not been able to find any. Can you help?

2. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Have you finished the Unseeing Eye quest?
    There is a crypt you were told to keep away from. The upper body is in there.

Heed the warning warrior, lest you unleash evil upon this world :p

3. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    This quest is one you might want to be wary of. the skull, Kangaxx, is not an easy foe. You will find all the body parts, provided you explore all of Athkatla. However, I would seriously recommend you leave this quest until later in the game when you are of a higher level, and have better equiptment.

4. Hydragyrum Gems: 4/31

That would be the sewer Quest, I think. I have completed that but there was an area I couldn't access to the North of the temple. Would that be the area I was told to avoid?

5. Takara

Media:
    You can access that if you get given the key by Garl. You need to agree to fetch the rod for him to do that.

6. Hydragyrum Gems: 4/31

Thank - you!

7. Ecniv Sllew Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Are there 2 or 3 missing body parts to Kangaxx?

8. Eric Xanthus Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

There are two "parts" missing, but that's a little misleading--each "part" is a bunch of bones. Some anatomy-type want to tell us exactly how many parts of Kangaxx are missing? :)

9. Hydragyrum Gems: 4/31

Oops! I did the Eye Quest some time ago. I don't think Gaal is in a very talkative mood any more. Perhaps if I put him back together..........

Oh Well - seems I missed out on some class items. Can't be helped as my paladin could not even fein interest in his sect.

I heve done a search on Gaal. Having messed up this quest perhaps I should reference this entry to Biggest Mistakes.

10. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

No, you can still just go to the tomb in the Old Sewers and fight the Lich there. It's right next to where the Unseeing Eye refugees are.

11. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

:lol:
    Forget Gaal. :shake:
    You can still do this quest. Just walk up to the crypt and try opening it. Its where you met the former followers of the cult, who are now truely blind. Prepare for a fight though.

12. Takara

Media:
    you cant do it unless you have the key. Gaal gives it to you after you agree to aid him. Without it, you cant even enter that side of the sewer.

Unless you picked it up after you killed him, and still have it, you cannot get through the locked door.

13. Hydragyrum Gems: 4/31

Oops! I will need to search the area as I do not remember a key.

14. Takara

Media:
    I'm not sure he even has a key on his inventory. The only way to get it might be from accepting to find the rod for him. Either way, I think it's likely that you wont be able to get past the sewer door I'm afraid.

15. Hydragyrum Gems: 4/31

Sadly you are right - Oh well I'd better just go and Take it out on Irenicus. I owe him lots of grief anyway. Next time I start a character in SOA, I'll try to bee less intollerent of Heathen Scum.

Oops! My next highest TOSC character is a dwarven F/Cl. He gets as testy with heathens as does my paladin. Perhaps I should work on my mage instead. :)

16. San Ti Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

kangaxx is not difficult if you have MoD +2 i was a f/m/t level 10/8/12 and i killed his second form with one hit.try to get MoD+2 and then go for some butt kicking

17. Hydragyrum Gems: 4/31

I might try that, but at the present I have no MoDs installed. My PC has not yet got into a fight that is too hard, it's just that a Paladin's actions may, if role-played correctly, block off cretain quests as he will not agree to some actions.
    Investigating the rival thieves springs to mind as does joining Bhodi.

18. Capt Massacre Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

MoD + 2 is actually "anti-Kangaxx" Improved Mace of Disruption, not a MODification in the game!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.