1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Vote for your favorite stronghold!

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Klorox, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Klorox

Klorox Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-mĂȘnu! Veteran

Please note: I'm not asking for most experience, or most equipment, on for the level of difficulty (although this may play into your personal equation.) I just want to know which you like the most. :)

I'm leaving the option open to vote twice. So juswt vote for your two favorites. :)

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 25 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Vote for your favorite stronghold! (25 votes.)

Vote for your favorite stronghold! (Choose 2)
    * Bard - 8% (2)
    * Cleric - 4% (1)
    * Druid - 16% (4)
    * Fighter - 36% (9)
    * Paladin - 12% (3)
    * Ranger - 16% (4)
    * Thief - 32% (8)
    * Wizard - 36% (9)

2. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Bard and Ranger Strongholds are the best two. The Playhouse is a lot more in-depth than most of the others and the finale is very enjoyable (at least, the first time through). The Ranger quests are pretty cool too and drive home the role of that character as protector and frontiersman (or -woman)... plus both of them net you a cool item when you finish them. Sure, the Moon Dog figurine is no Carsomyr, but it fits the character.

3. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

[​IMG] Ruling the countryside from your own castle is so AD&D that I simply must vote for the Fighter stronghold. :)

4. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I love having my own castle too. I also quite like the cleric stronghold idea.

5. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I said the Druid grove, I like the freedom, you don't have messengers following you all over the place trying to get you to help.

6. Ancient Galatan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Paladin Stronghold, because you can get the best sword at the end of it, and i just adore paladins.

7. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

D'Arnise Keep for its looks, but I rather like the mage's stronghold quests.

8. people person-i eat people Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

i totally love the thief stronghold mainly because i have the expanded thief stronghold mod, which makes it much more interesting

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.