1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: The "Hottest" NPC

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by LTA, Mar 21, 2004.

1. david w Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

And this beholder likes looking at images on a computer screen...

2. Veldrin the Drow Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Viccy Easy!!! she by far the most sexiest, but then she got the Drow blood to her advantage.

3. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31

I've gotta agree with Rastor and david w - this is indeed a disturbing poll... and how is Edwina doing so well (although, by her own statement, she's got a nice rack)?

But then again, what the hell... and I guess the fact that Viconia is winning by miles shows that people here are tolerant and not a bunch of racists. Hooray, we're all good people!

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hard to tell. If both Jaheira and Naila were intended to be romantic NPCs, I'd really have a tough time. I go for something each of them has, though in each case it's a different thing. In fact, I also regretted to figure out (before it was said) that Immy is a sister. I'm sure they couldn't decide if to make her a sister or a puppy love, and that's how some curious text remained in there. No matter how you look at it, in the beginning charname and Imoen look like kids during the onset of a sort of highschool love affair ;)

Jaheira is strong. STR 14 is probably what I have myself IRL, hehe. Also, she does have some ekhm... stamina, which is commendable (16 CON IIRC). When I think how one must dance with 17 DEX... Oh bliss... And quite charismatic. Her chart-wise 10 INT is BS, dialogues clearly exceed the conversational capacity of a character with 10 INT.

Balance is a reasonable concept, though... I'm too much into Good to easily get over something like TN alignment. However, she looks like NG in the game, anyway.

Nalia, for some reasons, has physical stats similar to Jaheira's. She's had the ubpringing, which is commendable. INT 17 is probably more than I have IRL, which means a real genius. Surely a charming conversationist, also given her CHA doesn't suck. WIS 9 and leftist tendencies (coincidence? bah! :shake: ) are worrying, but I get along with leftist girls suprisingly well IRL, so it's not like I'm going to cry over it. Guess she speaks languages, can dance well, play chess, definitely enjoys fencing... eh...

That's why I would have a hard time. She's actually much like me. If you removed the cynicism, that is. But she has the right potential, so don't worry :p

For some reason I tend to think Jaheira would probably win the contest...

5. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31

I guess it also depends on how you define "hottest".

Best-looking? I think the poll is right thus far - Viconia was always meant to be the most attractive. Sure, Aerie and Imoen are cute, Jaheira has a transcendent inner beauty and Nalia's good-looking (apart from the pigtails), but on that criterion the drow cleric has them beaten (IMO - as we all know, it's all in the eye of the beholder).

I think Chev's over-analysed a little, but raises the good point of attractiveness being far more than appearance. It's all about what flicks your switch. I'm not going to go into that kind of detail, but it'd most likely come down to nominating Jaheira over Nalia as well.

And for the ladies on SP... I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Valygar.

6. Telcontar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Viconia is the first, thats for sure...
    Imoen and Jaheira are also very pretty, but Viccy is *sigh* *mmm* *lol*

7. Klorox

Klorox Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-mĂȘnu! Veteran

LOL! You rock Chev!

8. Korgal the Strong Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] viconia is sexy and by far the most attractive and i like the bad girl act. imoen and aerie are cute and innocent(good combo). and jaheira and nalia are at the bottom. so this poll is semi right.

P.S. *ooooo edwina you sexy thing!!*

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

hehe. im sorry, but am i the only one finding this poll totally funny? hehehe. but i'd go witthhh Viconia. My GF IRL is a good girl, and variety would be good methinks haha

10. Alexander the Apostate Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

You fools! Edwina will win! How could a gender-confused evil over-ambitious penny pinching ultra powerful conjurer lose, huh?

11. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Quote "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" WellI wouldn't want one of them to look me up and tell me if I'm gorgeous.....

12. Istolil Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Viconia no contest, not just because of the picture but because of that dark husky voice and the fact that she doesn't whine like all the other female NPC's.

13. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Gromnir Il-Khan!
    .......Naaah. :D

14. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Well, I think Aerie is highly attractive, though I have to go with the people who preferred Jaheira's BG picture. Viconia looks too slutty, IMHO. Her pic is better in BG2 than the one in BG, though!

15. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Just read my tagline.... ;) :lol:

16. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Viccy hands down, and that's literally hands down. Just ask the person posting above me :p

17. Mayfairy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

You wouldn't want to make Viccy angry or else you wouldn't be enjoying.. better to left rest unsaid.

I'll just have to pick Aerie. She's the only one that can take you to heaven. (That is if she'd still had her wings) :p

18. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Isn't she meant to be some kind of dominatrix/sex machine? :D :D :D

Viccy all the WAY!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.