1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: NPC Elimination Finals

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Aldeth the Foppish Idiot, Jun 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassilus Banned

Where goes the stench of Imoen perfume, so goes the cleansing wind of Minsc's body odors! *squeak*

Another vote for Minsc!

Don't get me wrong, a good shagging with Imoen, or any pics of her wearing nothing but golden pantaloons ( :D ) gets me goin, but he has the better personality.

2. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Imoen 34
    Minsc 32

Imoen in the lead, YEAH baby!! :D

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I am outraged too.

*spouts off random swear words*

4. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Two more votes and Minsc will be in the lead.

5. Tayja Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Can't we just hold the poll open until Minsc is in the lead again? Then, shut it down. It's an American tradition to stop counting votes at the most strategic time possible.

6. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Tayja, you're correct. Now would be a perfect time to close this poll, since Imoen leads by one vote :p

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Oooh, exactly tied right now! Minsc all the way. Imoen, IMHO, is an annoying, useless, ugly stupid, horrid NPC. I HATE her.

8. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

C'mon, don't let that stupid b*tch to sister win this one. She is already in the finals of the poll in the BG1 forum.

9. Moto Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

when does the poll end?

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

It's still going to be a draw, I tell you! Just wait and see!

11. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Velve, you can't seriously mean that like minsc more than imone?? He's really annoying, it was fun in the beggining, but c'mon man!!

12. Duke Eltan Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

How can you not like Minsc more than Imoen.
    She´s alright, but alittle too whiny for my taste. Minsc is always happy and everything he says is more or less funny.

Kinda surprised that it´s 50/50 now after my vote. Guess people value their families =)

13. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Uh, when are we going to close this thing? I'd like to see some warning and then some closure, know what I mean?

14. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    OK, as the person who started this poll, I will say this: Next vote wins (and I voted already, so I'm not influencing the voting).

15. HotStuff Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] me? Little ol' me gets to decide? Well guys, you know what they say, ladies first, but as a lady myself, I'm into Minsc. Any other gals out there that actually play RPG's or just the guys?

16. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Vote Minsc. Now. Please. You couldn't yet that annoying ....person win could you?

17. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    The poll is OVER!

(Sound of hammer smacking mallet)

And the winner is...

MINSC!

Hamsters and Rangers everywhere, Rejoice!

I said next vote won, and we have a winner.

I am going to wait for the backlash of this to die down before I post another poll, but this one is over. We're stopping the counting, al la Bush vs. Gore, and any more votes do not count!

18. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

It might have been a good idea to say what the score is when the polls closed, but as you didn;t I will just have to take you word that Minsc won.
    Walks up to Minsc and hands him a NPC Elimination gold medal (and one for Boo as well) and congratuates him on his close victory

19. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

[​IMG] What the hell is the point of a poll if your just going to throw victory at whatever the next random person votes for?

20. Rotku

It's because the votes were tied before hand, so the next vote would have broken the tie. I'm just guessing, I don't know for sure, but it does sound the most logical reasoning. Although I do think if that happened it should have just been a draw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.