1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Who would fit in best?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by shadow lurker, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Sarevok. Why?
    Ruthless, cunning, charismatic (one might argue about the last point, but he DID lead an army, and that takes leadership skills ^^). He fits right in!

2. NewMan Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

You get dwarves in real life... Aerie, and possibly Jaheira, would just have to wear something over their ears.

Aerie has a hard time fitting in in Amn though, but I doubt it would be any harder for her here as her natural enviroment is the sky anyway.

3. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Guess they all would fit in -they aren't exactly weird or anything, after all. But out of the lot, I'd say Valygar, since his designed personality is such that it would blend in without second thought. Imoen, who seems to be the most popular choise ATM, would fit in too, but not as she is in the game, after the grey, old reality hits in.

4. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Definitely Yoshimo, IMHO. He might not like modern surveillance techniques (CCTV :aaa: ) but he's an explorer by heart, and the he'd enjoy the new experiences. Also, he's not nearly as naive as some of the other NPCs, and always seems ready to adapt to new situations. He's certainly unfazed enough having left Kara-Tur behind, it'd be the same story with all Faerun, I think.

5. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Jan. Such crazy individual with his even more crazy inventions fits perfectly in today's world. :cool:

6. Winterine Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@Faye: *nodnod* No arguements here, he's definitely charismatic!

@NewMan: Actually, they wouldn't have to do that either, considering some go out of their way to get themselves pointy ears...

7. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Imoen. She is the most average/likeable character around, plus her soundset is so mainstream she would definitely fit in.

8. Drathir Darthirii Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I voted for Imoen, but i think that Kesley would fit in pretty well, too, seeing as trade and industry is so important today. Also, in the epilogue I just got, he invented loads of stuff for my character. He could be Jan's assistant, maybe. :)

9. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Moonelf

Hehehe...That reminds me of when Jan gets Kelsey to be his test subject, but ends up turning himself into a bowl of oats (or was it porridge? Can't remember...). :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.