1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Strange door in bridge district

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Archangel, Dec 19, 2000.

1. Archangel Guest

[​IMG] On the eastside of the bridge district there is this trapped door and when you open it it says that there is nothing in there nothing at all, This is weird. Does any of you what it is there for?

2. Beorn Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

That is the entrance to the twisted rune, a rogue stone will allow you to pass. Make sure you're a fairly high level before venturing down.

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Be afraid, be very afraid... You need something in your possesion to get in there...

**** SPOILER!!! ****

If you have a rogue stone in your posession, it will take you someplace for a tough battle (but worth it!).

4. Rasalgethi Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

IMHO, one of the best battle, from a tactical point of view, and definitely one of the hardest.

5. Jayshaw91 Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Where the heck do I get a rogue stone?

6. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Pillage, maim and destroy...

You find them as treasure when you vanquish the more powerful monsters, they are quite valuable.

7. Jayshaw91 Gems: 3/31

Ok, who do you get one from? I'm on chapter 4. I THINK I had one and sold it... that's why I'm asking where the heck I can get one so I know if I did have one and sold it/missed it.

8. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hmmm... I found between 4 and 6 of them, so I'd think that by Chapter 4 you'd have found at least one... I think Tazok in the Windspear dungeon (or in the room where he was) had one...

9. Jayshaw91 Gems: 3/31

[​IMG] Great! So in other words I when I get back from the asylum I need to hit up every friggin shop I sold gems in and buy one again. How fun, how fun!

10. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    [​IMG] Ah, you'll probably find another along the way... Just make sure you keep it this time! :)

11. Immoral Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

**SPOILER** **SPOILER** **SPOILER**

Rogue Stone Locations:

Docks District (Mae'Var's Guildhall) - Purchased from merchant at entrance of guildhall

Docks District (Mae'Var's Guildhall) - Found on second level behind one of the many locked doors

Temple Ruins - Found on Merella the ranger's corpse after defeating the Shade Lord

Asylum - Found on table where you first find Imoen

Asylum - Found in one of the North rooms, the same room as the Horn Of Silence

Trademeet - Reward for completing Dao Djinn quest

Brynnlaw - Found on the table in Caiya's home

Hope this helps,

Immoral

12. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Wow, very detailed notes. Much more so than I. I'm very impressed. Planning on writing a walkthrough or something?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.