1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Jaheira gets protection from evil 10 ft?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Chas, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Chas Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Does Jaheria ever get protection from evil 10 foot radius? It is a level 4 skill and her Druid level is 13 right now. I am trying out different npc's this time and she is my only Cleric. I do not remember what level Anomen or Aerie were when they first added it. I hope she get it because I need that one. Are the spells she learns as she levels up fixed or are they random?

[ March 07, 2005, 12:57: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Shadow Steele

Shadow Steele Still hiding in the shadows all night

She's not a cleric, she's a druid. Clerics and druids get there spells at random from there "God".

3. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Druids dont get protection from evil. Period.
    They also dont get restoration and resurrection, among other commonly used cleric spells.

4. Chas Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I should have said she is my only priest class character. I kinda thought they got random spells. But no chance for protection from evil. Crud. Casting it on everyone - one character at a time from standard protection from evil is no good. Looks like I will have to do without. I do not want to use Anomen or Aerie every time.

5. Klorox

Klorox Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-mĂȘnu! Veteran

A druids spells are not random, they're predetermined. You just choose the ones you want.

Druids don't get Raise Dead, but Jahiera will get a special spell called Harpers Call, which is similar to Raise Dead.

6. TheBard Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

and she'll get it one level earlier than Raise Dead. Plus she has so many valuable combat spells... especiallly insects vs mages.

Don't underestimate the value of her spells.

7. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

You can use Viconia. :)

8. Klorox

Klorox Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-mĂȘnu! Veteran

You can use your protagonist. C/R's rock!

9. Donkey Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Jaheira is a Druid...She has to do with nature..."Nature's servant awaits." Protection from evil is a ...protective spell and who is a protector and healer??? Clerics (& paladins)!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.