1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Favourite FR deity

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Takara, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, my FR godlyness is a bit rusty. Probably Eilistraee, though there are probably better deities out there ... Shar or Selune are funky too - even if they do both want to kill each other.

2. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Garagos, a cool warrior Chaotic Neutral diety that is against Tempus. Tempus killede him once, but that didn't stop him from coming back.

3. Serpent Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] I can't decide between Talona and Beshaba... :hmm: :evil:

4. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Bane and Eillistraee :D

5. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Bane and Bhaal. Bhaal because he was a real master assassin with the skill to kill very painfully (unlike that damn amateur Cyric) and Bane because you just have to respect him for his little trick that he played on poor little Iyachtu. ;)

EDIT: But if I really had to choose between the two it would be Bhaal, too bad he is dead. :(

6. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Lathander and Mystra are the best good deities.

Shar is my favourite evil deity (darknessss)

7. Emmanuel Julius Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

It's probably hard to choose so'll just list some that I like:

Eilistraee - the patron of good-aligned drow

Helm - even though him and his church have done some questionable things I still like his role of the eternal guardian

Ilmater - not crazy about his avatar, but part of his class is monk

Mystra - the goddess of Magic

Tempus - the lord of battles, plus he's got those cool steeds

Torm - cause he's an ascended hero

8. Thunder Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Helm all the way. Not that I'm lawful or anything but I really like him. The fact that he was the only Deity not banished by AO during the times of trouble and not taking the Bribes Waukeen offered to him only reinforced my believe that he ROCKS! Always on the watch for evil AND balance is just cool. My favorite priest character is a specialty priest of Helm and he totally kicks bootay.

9. Beronar Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I like the lesser deities (and demigods) the most. My all time favourite is Mielikki...hmm...probably because I love rangers.

10. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Shaundakul.
    You gotta love travel and unpredictability. He should be the new god of rogues.

11. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Helm and Torm.

Helm, 'cause I've got a thing for protecting everyone I know (my close friends know to think of me as much as a bodyguard as a friend).

Torm, because duty and honour are ideals seriously lacking in our society; but they're two that I hold most important (ok, I know Torm isn't really the god of honour; but his portfolio's the one that best matches "honour"...so there).

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Shar is cool! But I don't think I could live by her rules...

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Mystra - Without her (and her predessesors (sp) before) we wouldn't have magic on the mortal plane and I need my magic! ;)

14. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Either Gond for creativity and Tempos(Yes, TempOs, not TempUs) for battle.

Also wondering why an evil god, Cyric and formerly Bane, has strife in his pocket, I refuse to believe that there is anything *evil*, negative or just plain bad about strife.

15. Moo in techni-color Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Midnight, Mystra's replacement, I'm not sure how many of you have read the full trilogy that explains how the gods fell and such, but Mystra also died then and was replaced by Midnight. Also she is the source of much chagrin for that ass Cyric, thats a plus for me.

16. Nizidramanii'yt Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

My favorite would be Oghma, because I like his thinking, solitary stuff. I don't always agree with him though.

Less favorable is Lolth, because on her way of life, females dominate it all, which licks balls.

17. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Mielikki - If I lived in the Realms I'd definately worship her.

18. Kartiel Darkstar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Mask-Gotta love a god who likes theives. :shame:

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

kezef. everyone else fears his smelly ass haha

20. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    My favorites have always been Tymora and Tempus! Luck and Battle, two great things that taste great together!!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.