1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

If you could live in the Faerun, what/who would you be?

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Kovalis Darkfire, Aug 5, 2003.

1. RingMaster Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] The extreamly friendly drunk at the bar. Who keeps talking as you feed him more ale. Who is also the guy who holds the knowledge to go any further in your mission and without him you will be stuck in the ultimate hell where bad luck and misfortune will infest your pathetic little soul for all eternity, also known as NPC #57382 named Phil

2. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

A dwarven fighter wandering the world with his buddies smashing monsters' faces. :D

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

[​IMG] Oh I changed my mind, I'd be the elven ranger bard, worshipper of Mielikki, who goes around beating up paladins, and other lawful good types. And romancing lots of women ;)

4. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Probably a very straightforward, Nordic fella with a large axe/sword who loves chopping stuff, pulling women and working with children.

NOTE: Faerun is a dream world for my character, as all the women seem to busty and have chainmail thongs!

5. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Either a moon elven wizard (or maybe sorcerer) that wanders faerun (and other planes) in search for arcane knowledge, or a half elven ranger/bard living with the barbarians in icewind dale.

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] A rogue bard. Just our for fun and adventure. A little loot along the way. Can't sing in real life. But then I can't fight, cast magic or a lot of things. Fantasy all the way.

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Are we talking Forgotten realms here?

8. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] I'd probably be an elven archer-ranger (possibly a lythari). One with a very bright red cloak and a tiger/moon dog friend. That would rock. Out on my own, protecting animals and the forests, destroying evil. . . Oh and I'd probably randomly help out paladins and bards with their problems that way I could eventually find a Robin Hood/Zorro/Silk type character that I could fall in love with. :grin:

9. RingMaster Gems: 1/31

On second thought, well third actually, i would be a tree...out in the middle of nowhere. :confused:

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Because if we are, I'd be young Necromancer from Candlekeep that lives in a far away city called Sarbreenar.

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Otiluke, Dungeon_Master realize that Otiluke is a greyhawk character doh! Dungeon_Master say that Otiluke is DA mage of the council of eight, Realize now that nobody know Greyhawk therefore doesn't know about the council of eight.

An anarchic chaotic neural bard/rogue Who is stealing, getting drunk, insulting the waitress and getting beaten (sp?) by a barbarian who is the waitress boyfriend then using that Fireball scroll and so on...

totaly :yot: but, ¨Look on the wall! it's a snail! suuuuuupeeeerrr!¨

[ October 04, 2003, 20:25: Message edited by: Dungeon_Master ]

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Now... Me?

An elf. Definitely an elf.

Either a moon elf rogue/wizard or...

A drow assassin.

Of course LE in alingment...

13. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I'd be a CG 1/2 elven thief/mage who spends most of his time in seclusion but occasionally goes out into the wide world to steal new spells or magic items. My refuge would not be gaudy, but very comfortable and well hidden.

14. Skywind Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

For me, a human ranger/bard. Rangers are my favourite and bard's skills for a hobby and to communicate better with other people. Alingment: neutral good.

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Drow Sorceress, sending her slaves to capture powerful wizards from the world above so she can learn their magics then sacrifice them to Lolth!

16. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Me?
    Your average rougish half elven rogue/ranger/sorceress with a pseudo dragon familier sat on her shoulder.

Chaotic good and all that. Can use her sorceress powers to transform into a magpie.

17. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

An elf fighter/druid, or that guy you see everyday, but don't know his name.

18. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

He's usually called colin

(for all thise RObert Rankin readers out there)

19. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

A 2ed Dwarven Champion (Fighter/Cleric). Lawful Neutral, with evil tendencies regarding elves...
    Probably a Cleric of Gorm Gulthym

20. Heh Gems: 1/31

Probably an elven sorcerer locked in my tower(which is infact an astronomy observatory), surrounded by old tomes of knowledge.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.