1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What is your favourite character?

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Rekiller, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Rekiller Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Ranger-Drow-Ranger10/Fighter4/Rogue6
    This is the character of my second campain, I played it for 4 months.

[ January 29, 2003, 12:24: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ok since the question has changed, so will my answer; my favorite character right now is NE human male Wizard 5/Acolyte of the Skin 3.

[ January 30, 2003, 18:08: Message edited by: The Deviant Mage ]

3. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

NE elf mage 20/shadow mage 20. I've been using this character since 6th grade.

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, he's dead. Maybe not dead but certainly no longer living. He was a PO'd elven ranger by the name of Lailyn and was at a whopping level 1 before the DM nicked off

5. Erebus Gems: 16/31

How did he "die"?

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

He didn't die he is just no longer living. The DM left

7. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I had a sorcerer once who relied entirely on Enchantment and Transmutation spells to get by. Was killed by some nasty half-demon cleric wench in some temple though. :( I believe he was level 8 at the time.

Rekiller: How on earth did you come up with that character consept? :p ;) :D

Tarsakh: Perhaps you should also tell us what grade you're in now? :) 7th? :p :D

(all in good fun, no offense meant)

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

a N Shade Wizard lvl.. 2 I think

9. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

And how's Feywily, Lokken? ;)

10. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

she's awesome, but she's no Alex =)

11. Erebus Gems: 16/31

Azardu, I'm in 9th grade.

12. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Well, only one PnP character yet, so:

Cleric of Corellon Larethian
    Protection and War Domains.
    Neutral Good Halfelf.

13. Karunirin Rochambeau Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I have three:

Karunirin: Aasimar Paladin (30): 50/38/37/22/32/34.

Ecthelion: Drow Ranger (29): 20/32/18/18/20/12.

Delainna: H-E Sorcerer (27): 16/20/20/20/22/26.

Karunirin's a lesser god, that's why his stats are so high. These are my first campaign characters, and it's pretty obvious this was my DM's first campaign as well. I know I'll never let my little charges get that powerful. God, the last battle I fought before the final duel was literally "don't roll a 1." Of course, +70 to hit wasn't bad (Ecie has a +19 longbow of speed, and is the old-school Archer template, so he gets +8/+8, and his favored enemy gave +5/+5).

[ February 05, 2003, 17:31: Message edited by: Karunirin Rochambeau ]

14. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

+19 Longbow of speed, +70 to hit? Wow. :eek: Did the enemies even stand a chance?

15. Misiek Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

My favourite, and actually living one is:
    Marvin Elf Sorcerer8/Dragon Disciple6 i was playing with it for 7 months.

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    my CN half-elf bard/rogue 3/4 he use a +2 rapier, and a composite +1 short bow, all he want to do is: SNEAK ATTACK the bad guys, cheat on dice game, play is magical elven Bagpipe (it's that scothis thing...) what does it do? SLEEP everyone in a ring of 15 feet NO SAVE (I think the DM underestimated the power of that thing! ) make Grand Thef, like stealing the queen magical crown, not for money, but for revenge! she shouldn't get me in prison! har har!!! and cruise girl, that's it... He's a nice guy, but He Don't divide his gold coin with cleric, monk and halflings!

that guy is a SNIPER, he never miss! (DEX 18, +1 CSB, arrow +1...)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.