1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Eldritch Might Feats

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Void, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Void Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Has anyone here got the book of eldritch might no.1? I just got number 2, but I haven't yet got no.1. The problem is that many of the feats in EM2 reqiure a feat called magical talent, and there are "lace spell feats" in it aswell, which it doesn't seem to explain in sufficient clarity...

I was, of course, wondering if anyone would e so kind as to post those pieces of info that I need... Please ;) .

Also, I don't want any of the "buy it yourself" crap, I will buy the book at some point, I just haven't been able to get it so far, so please don't get at me with that...

2. Cullain Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

http://www.montecook.com/arch_stuff1.html

has the magical talent feat, it's not in BOEM1, or at least not the PDF version.

As for lacing spells, they work the same way as meta-magic does, except they do not add to the spell level.

-Cullain

3. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] The magical talent feat is most likley only a way to give a min level to take the new feats. It goes like this:

Magical Talent [General]
    ..fluff text..
    Benefit: You gain a +2 bonus to Knowledge (arcana) and Spellcraft.

The Lace feats are ways to add potency to your spells in certain ways. You can for example lace spells with elemental energy which adds to the damage. The cost for this is taking the feat. There are four different variants of this feat.

Edit: It is indeed in 'The book of Eldritch might'

[ August 27, 2002, 18:47: Message edited by: Zorac ]

4. Prophete D'Acier Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Does the latest D&D rule book contain info on these feats and how to get them?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.