1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Things you did while being totally plastered

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Grovflab, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

[​IMG] I'm only 17, so my list is not that long. Yet. ;)
    - Smuggling 2 bottles of Finlandia Vodka inside my jacket while my dad drived me in to town (okay, so I wasn't drunk then, but I was about to become VERY drunk indeed).
    - Fleeing from a police car with a bicycle, and actually managing to flee (thanks to a somewhat hazardous route through a forest). The police tried to stop me because I was underaged, was very drunk and had half a bottle of kossu (60%) in my hand.
    - Walking nearly 10 km in the winter wearing a T-skirt and jeans.
    - Dancing that damn las ketchup dance half naked on a table. And my friends have a photo of it. And no, it will never, ever be put up on the SP photoalbum.
    - Once I stood at a pier throwing empty bottles at passing boats.
    - Watched Matrix Reloaded for the first time. I couldn't remember much about the plot, but you wouldn't believe how cool the special effects are when a little drunk!
    - I had to go to work every saturday and sunday during this summer. That didn't go very well together with getting drunk every friday.

I think that's the most interesting ones.

2. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

• Taking a "snowbath" in -25 degrees celcius(cold)
    • Begging a girl I didn't know to **** me(bad)
    • Fell down the same set of stairs six times in one night
    • Spitted a mouthful of chips in the face of a delicous girl(very bad)
    • Told my entire biography to a mass of people(funny)
    • Vomited 12 times in three hours(yuck)

3. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Unfortunately... (or maybe Very Fortunately!)

I can't remember most of them! (Yes, I get THAT plastered!)

:thumb:

4. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Boy, I'm drunk! Hell, I'm having a hard time just hitting the right keys... So this is going to be a story about some stupid thing I did while being drunk... Damn, can't even think straight! Been a long while since i've been this exhausted... Better go to sleep before writing something stupid....

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

6. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

- Danced in the garden with one girl, with only jeans ans t-shirt, and we both get cold
    - Walked an hour in icy rain, got cold again
    - Spilled drink on myself too many times
    - Went to see Underworld after I had drunk wine bottle far too fast. Result: Passed out, and I remember only some thing about that movie.
    - Vomitted inside my own sleeves (yuck!)
    - Licked one girl's cheek who was whispering something for me. We met first time that night, and I have never seen her after that.
    - Sung one Maija Vilkkumaa's song on the bus stop
    - Borrowed about 30 euros, and haven't got yet nothing back...

Hopefully I don't remember more at the moment... and this all has happened within half an year, because I was drunk first time in this year's spring. :p

7. Drogo Nevets Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

this is truth and it may be one of the most dangerous things ive ever done but hey i dont remember it

i was on holiday,first time id ever had alchol without parents limiting it,i was 11 at the time,got plastered on bout 3 litres of neat vodka and decided id swim about a mile out into the med and back.

stupid hey.the morning after my parents told me what id done and i was sick for the next 24 hours

8. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Grov - alchohol affects every person differently. I don't think it matters at what age you start drinking. I think putting an age limit on alchohol is a good idea. It isn't like kids don't get a hold of it and drink it before they are old enough, they are just less likely to do it, if it is illegal. (shrugs) There are many debates here in America about the legal drinking age. I don't exactly care to get into them.

As far as women being taken advantage of when they are plastered. This has been known to happen, more often than I care to think about, especially in the college atmosphere. It isn't always "rape" persay, as in forced intercourse, that it leads to, but un-invited contact. Have there been situations where women have been raped, after passing out? Yes :( And of course now they have a "date rape" drug that is being used, that is slipped into alchohol.

Anyway, I hope I answered your questions well enough.

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] 1. Don't post here while being drunk. Ever.
    2. Don't post anything here that could be considered obscene and/or adult, since it will be removed (and now that I've said it, with consequences to anyone that does it). We're attempting to maintain a PG-13 rating here, so keep it clean.

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Um...

Never been drunk. In fact, I'm underage (for the next 10 days anyway...) but I do drink quite a lot every now and then...

- Posting here when drunk. I THINK none of it got deleted... right? right? *looks around furitively*

- having a conversation about alcohol, concealed weaponry and underage drinking in a foreign language when walking right behind a pair of police officers (who didn't notice)

- Running around in the deep cold of winter without a coat of any kind, and doing quite a bit of weird "WHERE ARE WE GOING?" kind fo stuff. And lots of shouting, too.

- Kissing my best friend (on the lips, involved ear nibbling... result: "THis is too weird" from the both of us... *rolleyes*)

- Confessing my love to someone via IRC (Thankfully, not at #sorcerers)

- Mixing up the infamous Rajakatse. 'Nuff said.

Gee, I wonder what I will be up to after I actually become legal?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.