1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What's your current mood?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by chevalier, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Well I got 9 hours sleep last night! So I'm still going to live, atleast until the weekend...

But I'm still tired. Other than that, I guess I'm sort of boredish.

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    There has never been any feeling. Will never be.

I guess I don't have to describe the mood in detail.

I'm not even repeating the f word like I supposed I would. I'm not even drinking myself into oblivion. I'm just being. Not going to be brought down by a mere emotional breakdown. The show must go on.

3. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Ah, went for a 5 kilometer run today! Not very much but it helped me to refocus!

How refreshing...at least until I have to start working on an essay later... :(

4. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Tired. Had my first hardnails training in a month or 4 last week (damned partner finally healed up his knee.) so now I'm aching all over. I slept for an hour or three, because I drank too much RedBull yesterday, so now I'm very tired. :bang:

I've got nothing between 10:00 and 15:00 so I guess I can catch some sleep then. I am looking forward to tonight's RPG though, last time rocked! :)

5. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Yesterday I had dinner with my ex-girlfriend and after two bottles of wine I decided to spend the night there.

I have a headache and I feel very confused right now :confused:

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Tired and perky. Waiting for the OiEI Anime Allnighter I am taking part in. Did I mention tired? I acvtually slept in class! *shudder*

7. rcoutme Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

In PAIN!!! I hate migraine headaches! Anybody got about 10,000 asprins or something? Nevermind, I'll just take my Rx meds and hope...

8. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Rcoutme, you know; I have heard that a good doze of sun martini might help to that... :p

Mood: bored, annoyed, sarcastic, slightly amused and needy. A mix of pretty much everything. :p

9. rcoutme Gems: 4/31

Ah yes! The wonders of the most abused drug known to man, and woman, and mostly underaged children. But no, I am alergic to most alcohol (waits for all of the gasps of sympathy) so drinking gives me even worse migraines.
    Difference between migraine and hangover: hangovers go away and are avoidable.

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    I'm seriously looking forward to the end of the day. Velcro and I are actually going on a date! We have a babysitter and everything all lined up. To top it off, the house is as neat as it's been since we moved since our new cleaning lady starts today.

Now, if only the joint pain I've been having lately holds off so that my lace lingerie, short skirt, and high heels weren't worn in vain... ;) :love:

rcoutme, care to share some of those painkillers?!

11. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Take one of these: :good: :good: :good:

They might help a bit. ;)

12. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Noooooooooooo!! Cruel fate has torn by beloved companion from my hands!! Here's the deal:

After a fairly reasonbale day at College, I was walking out to the skate park, and trying to stuff my water bottle back in my bag. However, because I have so many damn textbooks, the bloody thing wouldn't go in. After about five minutes of trying, I completely lost all shreds of temper, hurled my bag to the floor, and kicked the living **** out of it. Anger finally vented, I spent about an hour in town with friends, and then headed back to the station to catch the train home. Reaching into my somewhat battered bag for my minidisc player... I... oh crap. Yes, that's right. The huge dent in the side of my little buddy almost gave me a heart attack. Panicking, I tried desperately to bend it back into shape, but when I finally managed it, the whole thing just went dead. Blinking back the tears, I bundled him back into my bag, and got on the train (30 minutes late by this time). As soon as I stepped onto the platform and began the long walk to my house, I was overcome with crippling indigestion. Staggering home, I got lost in the woods in the dark. When my mother called me to ask where I was, I fumbled in the dark to get my mobile out of my pocket, and dropped it down a steep bank. (Fortunately it was OK). When I finally got home, I looked at the warranty for my minidisc player, which said essentially nothing, but to check the website for further details. I did this, and guess what came up? A scanned copy of the very same leaflet I had just looked through.

It has been the most astronomically crap day I have ever had, and I am left without my dearly departed friend, my minidisc player. I will go to the Sony shop tomorrow, but considering it was bought in Dixons at Heathrow Airport, the very best I can hope for is to fork out a buttload of cash for a replacement case. I am so incredibly angry and upset, I really feel like mashing someone's face. :flaming: :wail:

13. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Careful, dude...make sure they have a warranty on their face first. ;) :p

Seriously though, sucks about your player. I've had little temper tiffs like that as well, and in public no less. Nothing you can do really but feel like an ass. To be honest, I was a little scared by your story at first. I thought you were going to say you had a pet in your backpack or something... :eek:

14. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Annoyed, tired but other wise good.
    Got up at 5:30 for a D&D session. Find out it's not on untill 9:30 so I go on ALFA, where I get acciently booted by a DM. Then now, 45 minutes past 9:30 our DM isn't here!
    *looks in Oaz's general direction*

15. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Sleepy and tired. I'm going to bed now I think.

16. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Tired as hell of work. Why can't I win the lotto? :nolike:

17. rcoutme Gems: 4/31

Spellbound, didn't you know that the lotto is set up so that only those who have IQ's of 07 or below and those who don't need it are the only ones to win? Besides any lottery with a large jackpot is simply a tax on people who are bad at math.

18. Uytuun Gems: 25/31

Media:
    I went shopping so I'm still euphoric.

Talk to me in 8 hours or so for a more objective report.

19. Lynx Lupo Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Tired, but satisfied. Sleepy, but willing to write this;).

20. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Mood: amused.

I seriously need something to do (beside chatting at forums and channels) -but the only thing left to do is laundry... and there is some good music coming from radio... and I would need to do an essay -later! :cool:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.