1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #8

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

[​IMG] Only 4 more days of regular school left!!!!!

But after that is exams. :grr: :mad: :wail: :flaming: :bang:

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

LMFAO! I must say that even though its a serious point Tal is making, it made me laugh so badly!! Sorry, just thought that yes, our boss is at times amusing when he doesn't mean too...

3. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

To Chevalier and to all who care:
    yes,I truly beleive that there are few extraordinary moments in someone's life that are worth an entire existance,even if you cannot live them again.I would add that one of the reason that make them so special IS that you cannot live them again.
    I hope I expressed myself clearly enough...

4. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

My, my. For a babbling post, there are a lot of serious stuff. Well, to all those who are depressed, SMILE! :D Depression is temporary. Unless you're... never mind. :p

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Depression is not fun, I prefer mania. Thank Whatever I am completely whacked in the head :D

(*sniffles*)

6. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

West Side Story has a good ending, why? Because all the people who sing annoying songs die. I think, since I haven't actually seen the rest of it.

Plus. You wouldn't die imediately from being stabbed in the lower torsoe.

Yes. Random

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

West Side Story sucks.

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Hey, although I should technically be depressed, I'm not! I must have used up all my depression.

9. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Come one people, it can't be all bad, I mean look at it this way:

Two more days and it's Matrix reloaded time :thumb:

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Or one more month and a week and i'm free from school!!!!!

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    ARRRRGGGGGHHH!

I'm almost jealous of you schoolkids. At least when you're given an assignment, you get a comprehensive list of the teacher's expectations and a concrete end-date. You know up front what is required to get a good grade.

But not in the working world! Right now my company is one of about 6 players on a project. We're building the software that will bring everyone else together. Do you think it was possible for the person acting (and I stress ACTING) as Project Manager to actually assemble a complete, consistent set of the customer's requirements BEFORE we started building the system? Why ever would we need to know what we're doing before we do it?! :flaming: What a brainless twit this person is...

At least I get paid for the privilege of being jerked around. :rolleyes: :wail:

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    This very morning I was informed that my final exam in Roman law is taking place on Friday the 16th, 1 pm. Oh joy! Of course another final exam, this time the history of state and law is at 10 am that same day. This leaves me with 20 hours of studying, cutting on sleep included. Allons enfants de la patrie, le jour de boucherie est arrive... :bang: :coffee: :borg:

13. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

:D :D :D
    I'm almost in the same situation,Chevalier.I've got an exam in physical chemistry (the name is bad enough to make me sick) on June 6th,but I will be home at 3 o'clock in the morning of the same day,after a four days long excursion in the south-Italy mountains with animal ecology...THIS is boucherie... :jawdrop: :doh: :sick:
    For all the rockers around,here some links to some stuff I play with my band:
    http://www.senorfrogsonline.com/public/mp3/senorfrogscover01.mp3
    http://www.senorfrogsonline.com/public/mp3/senorfrogscover02.mp3
    http://www.senorfrogsonline.com/public/mp3/senorfrogscover03.mp3
    http://www.senorfrogsonline.com/public/mp3/senorfrogscover04.mp3

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What am I doing here when I should be studying? Hm... I suppose it will all end in charisma rolls like the last time :shake:

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Oh hooray, the Brits are home from school! Now the "Battle" can resume in earnest! :roll:

16. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Is it just me or has Random Babbling got alot more Random lately? :confused:

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] How ocme when you start something it never goes as you planned it? :flaming:

I mean, I organise things, design things, start projects, do homework, try talking to someone, send e-mails, research something, trace stuff, plan, plan and plan and everything just collapses into nothing or doesn't work.

You can wait over a year for a phone call, a message, anything, and then you try contacting them to see what's taken so long and you get some tart saying they'll give a message and they DON'T.

You can see people that seem alone and sad and make friends with them then they blow up in your face and you know why they're alone and sad, they just are ignored and should be.

You can organise something and prepare and keep time and everything and it all starts going down because some idiot changes something without saying so and then just can't be bothered.

You can try something and it'll lead on to something else and it will all sky-dive as it's something that should be left far away.

You can start a project on the computer only to have some div delete all the files and wreck your computer and EVERYTHING.

There is NO SUCH THING AS GRAVITY. The world SUCKS beyond belief.

18. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

[​IMG] *starts floating around* No gravity rules!!!
    :p

I don't have to take my band exam because I'm one of the people playing for the graduation! One less exam to worry about.

Usstan inbal naut telanthus Ilythiiri whol natha verve draeval.

ยค

19. Iago Gems: 24/31

8people, welcome to the wonderful world which is governd by Murphy's law:

20. Eze Gems: 24/31

YAY, we have this kind of a stupid Maths test tomorrow. GRRR. Wanna rip something to pieces... Grr..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.