1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Funny and light-hearted personality tests

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by chevalier, Jun 17, 2003.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    www.thespark.com

Seek out the personality test. You'll have to force 7 pages of a bit humouristic questions and so will be your result.

I turned out to be the Politician type - Dominant Extrovert Abstract Thinker. Another thing is that I'd rather see myself as Introvert and Intuitive than Extrovert and Thinker. Anyway, take this test if you care and share your result, if you
    care.

Edit: Of course, there are some more tests there:

Pick-up-apability: Golden Mean award :D

Death test: Heart attack at the age of 69

Lovetest:

Is it a bird? A plane? Is it a boy? A girl? Is it love, or is it lust? Ah, you. You are that rare mix of sensitive and sensual, romantic and randy, pride and prejudice, etc.but you will suffer longs bouts of marriage. :rolleyes:

Dateability: 70%. Wait... what am I doing here posting? :shake:

Purity70%

Un-intelligence: 81%
    =================================

Side-note: the biggest score so far belongs to a 19 year old female ;)

===========================

So, take whichever you will, or all, or none. Talk, share your score if you will. However, this topic is not intended for general discussion of the stupidity of online quizzes, thank you.

[ June 17, 2003, 19:41: Message edited by: chevalier ]

2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

A dreamer yes.

Introvert ... maybe. I'm more of a situational extrovert! :good:

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG]

4. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I got:

Fits kind of.

I did all the tests on the spark a while back (like a year and a half ago) and i really can't be arsed to do them again (seeing as emode which is also free kicks the sparks' arse lol).

The only test i will not forget is - The Lazy Test :heh: 80% :lol:

5. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Personality Test:
    (Dominant Extrovert Concrete Thinker )
    Like just 3% of the population you are a BUSINESSMAN (DECT). Hide the children and protect the bunnies, basically. In ancient times you would be a deadly barbarian. These days, you're perfect for Wall Street. You prefer concrete thinking to a more creative style, and your direct modes of thought and action help you succeed in whatever you may try to accomplish.
    Your forceful and outgoing personality can make you seem like a hothead, but because your mind ultimately rules your heart you rarely let your emotions get in the way of your goals. By the way, think of Genghis Kahn buying seven million pork bellies on the trading market, and then eating half of them, and you have yourself. Good luck.

Pick Up Apability:
    You have achieved the Golden Mean! You are
    53% pickup-able! You're like Jen. Do you know my friend Jen? You're just like her—she's like this cool girl who's attractive and funny. I should call Jen. Or maybe you're like my friend Steve. Regardless, you like to flirt, but not with ugly people. And when you lock eyes with the right person, you know how to turn the sparks into a towering inferno. But sometimes you won't give people the time of day, which is mean when they really just need to know what time it is. In general, make sure you smell good.

Death Test: Im going to Die on August 1 2064, at the age of 79 and from drowning.

I Don't feel like taking the rest. (right now)

6. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Typical butt-licking. Still, some parts are about right -at least the end of first part.

Noticed that everyone is of different 'type.' :)

7. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET
    (Submissive Introvert Concrete Feeler )

David Airzee
    Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.

8. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

God bless you David!
    :good: :holy: :good:

9. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Damn, J-Lo! You are... 69% dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, you're wanted in the 48 states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a man. Not only do you know how to turn a guy's engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. I better start going out the house then!

I am 86% pure.
    56% loveable
    I'm a dreamer
    36% - Golden Mean :thumb:

I will Die:
    November 22, 2058 - at the age of 70 years old.
    On that date you will most likely die from: Suicide

64% Un-telligent!
    which is normal since the current average is 60%.
    Your evaluation is unique, however, so keep reading.

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; she just isn't tough enough, sir, and she avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

11. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

(Loud scream of despair)

The one result that the tests are most confident about for me is...

"You are definitely a man! 86% confidence. How do we know? Well, deep down, your gender affects everything about you, from your favorite number to your views on Canada. Many men who took the test think and act just like you, as you can see from the clusters above.

Statistically speaking, you are a dude."

:eek:

Also:
    77% unintelligent
    75% friend
    71% dateable
    68% slut
    57% pure
    52% pick-upable
    41% *****

Artist- Dominant Introvert Abstract Feeler (same as someone else above so won't repost it).

And I'm scheduled to die on April 15, 2057 at the age of 84 from cancer, drowning or alcoholism.

12. chevalier

Media:
    @Sprite: congratulations on beating my dateability You are the only person to have achieve this astounding level of grandeur :D

@8people: you should sell your computer for you're even less pick-upable than I, which has so far only been achieved by you alone :lol:

Your purity level also makes me feel like a sinner. Shall I use my connections in Vatican to make them canonise you alive? :D ;)

Unofortunately I still seem to be the most unintelligent one! Isn't it a paladin class prerequisite anyway? Give me a big club to swing and a fur to wear, or wait, wasn't it a Big Shining Plate and Holy Avenger? :shake:

13. Register Gems: 29/31

64% Un-telligent!
    which is normal since the current average is 60%.
    Your evaluation is unique, however, so keep reading.

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are bordering on mediocrity, yet more exciting than others:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor his score.

"But what concerns us most about him is his sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys his ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a 57% chance that he will end up in prison!

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Holy crap. I have already been arrested five times already and I am only sixteen. :eek:

14. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Wheee! These tests are funnier than emode's.

By the way, TheSpark is also 86% confident that I am a man. Sorry, Sprite.

=================================================
    PROBER
    (Dominant Introvert Concrete Feeler )

Like just 3% of the population you are a PROBER (DICF)--curious, passionate, driven, and probing. You're the kind of person who can't leave well enough alone. You have a very strong personality and a sense of adventure. And you'd rather go out and experience things for yourself than take someone else's word for it. Some people probably think you're a maniac.

People have a hard time believing you're an intelligent person. Perhaps there's a reason for this? Time will tell.
    =================================================

Do people have a hard time believing I'm intelligent? I don't think so. I let them know it every chance I get. :D Otherwise, fairly accurate. Seems to be based on Carl Jung's ideologies. "Please Understand Me" by David Keirsey and Marilyn Bates is a great read for more serious personality analysis based on this same philosophy.

I'll die on December 8, 2058 of either a heart attack or cancer. 78 years old!!

Other stats:
    33% pick-up-able: Frigidaire baby! ;)
    71% dateable: I can turn it on -- when I want to
    88% pure: Naturally.
    92% untelligent: I guess I'd have to be to live until 78. Why not 108?

The rest of this site is pretty hilarious as well.

15. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

80% dateability
    53% un-intelligent
    59% pure

Ooh, I am going to die on November 27th of 2054, at the age of 73, most likely from cancer

Like just 6% of the population you are a PERFORMER (DEAF)--personable, self-assured, and excellent under pressure. You are extroverted and strong-willed, which, in combination means you are good with people and aren't willing to let opportunity pass you by. Congratulations. I'm sure all the peons you've stepped on never saw it coming and didn't feel a thing.

You like being naked.

Anyhow, you have formidable creative talents, and you often following what your heart tells you instead of your logical mind. Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance. It's also possible you're Madonna.

I can't remember the rest of my scores.

16. chevalier

Media:
    @Capstone: All hail the new saint!

@Sprite: Seems you're a bigger stud than I (80%) ;)

17. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I dont have it all here but I got the judge. Fear me! :evil:

18. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Maybe you should consider of changing that avatar of yours, you big stud. :p
    Wow, where's my camera?

19. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Whew, not bad, I could be a great leader muhahaha :evil:

And also:
    57% Un-telligent ( better than average :p )
    You are 90% Pure! (Very interesting.) :D
    [ people less pure than you (98%)
    people like you (0%)
    people more pure than you (2%) ]

[ June 18, 2003, 12:15: Message edited by: Sephiroth ]

20. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

25%
    dateable! You and your friends are/lust after Jersey girls. You know that character in the movie that tries to look suave, but then trips down the staircase? You're that person, except without any pants on. But all hope is not lost! After you pop a few pimples and put some pounds on that gangly frame, you'll have no problem making poeple think they should date you. Until they actually talk to you. That's when they'll realize that you're an airhead who foams at the mouth. Good luck!

JUDGE
    (Dominant Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Like just 3% of the population you are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you some complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think you don't act like a ***** a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. Try jumping into the sack and holding buttocks, instead. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

18%
    pickup-able! You're cold and unapproachable, like a big glacier that's unapproachable. And cold. Unlike the Arctic tundra, few even venture to plant their flag in you. You're definitely not a Scorpio, unless you were born between October 23 and November 21. The bad news is that you'll end up miserable and alone, probably knitting doilies out of cat hair. The good news is that this is apparently what you want. Honestly, I don't even feel comfortable talking to you right now, so I'm just gonna go… yeah… wash my friend's hair.

You are 69% Pure!

52%
    Is it a bird? A plane? Is it a boy? A girl? Is it love, or is it lust? Ah, you. You are that rare mix of sensitive and sensual, romantic and randy, pride and prejudice, etc. When you see your crush, you waffle like a Belgian, unsure of whether you'd rather paint their toes or suck on their toes. Poets have long been puzzled by your kind. You'll never fall for robots or nymphos, but you will suffer longs bouts of marriage.

[ June 18, 2003, 12:43: Message edited by: Eze ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.