1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Missing Persons Alert / Anyone Died?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, May 20, 2001.

1. herf Guest

ok, there are a lot of people who havent been posting lately, so come on guys, tell us where you are?

or have any of u died?

2. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Yes, I'm afraid that I have died, and this is now a message from the dead......BOO!

Noone's gonna be able to post if their dead fool :D :p

3. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I have died, but the wonders of reincarnation revied me (check my count if you don't belive me).

4. herf Guest

its a joke, its meant to be funny

5. Azardu Gems: 9/31

I was dead for a long time, but am now walking the lands of the living. The negative plane is such a bore compared to this.

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I've been posting, just not as much as before...I've found myself rejuvenated professionally, and I am working hard toward a goal I've had since I was about 15 or so.

Here's the short synopsis: I just resigned from my job about a week ago to focus on my law degree. I decided to go full-time with school, take a part-time clerk job to prepare for my new career. It's less $$$, but I'll be graduating in December of this year instead of May 2002. A trade I'm willing to make at this point. So, I'll actually be taking a step back...From "Sir" Belisarius to Belisarius, "Esquire" :D

Oh well - the price you pay for fortune and glory! The up side - I should have plenty of free time on my hands by the time NWN comes out...WHooHoo! ;)

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Does EvilSniper not being around make me dead?

8. herf Guest

well im dead cuz my mum just asked for my dirty clothes and i just handed her the school shirt with blood all over it and she wasnt too happy, when she looked at the shirt she clicked on that i didnt have a random nose bleed but i got hi, then she actually looked at em for the first time since thrusday and realised that my nose was quite swollen...
    shes not very hapy cuz blood doesnt come out of shirts...

9. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

That was very careless of you herf. How did you get the nosebleed? You ought to be careful or one day doctors will have to secure your nose in place with screws.

10. Azardu Gems: 9/31

[​IMG] They probably did, hence the bleeding. Seriously herf, stop picking your nose so much.

11. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Ive just had a lot of work. Id like to start posting often again soon but I doubt Ill be back to full speed for a couple of months. Ill still log on when I can though.
    --FenixStrife

12. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I've never really been alive. Does that count?

13. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I am now dead. This is my head hitting the keyboard: gh6tg6tg nb n n nubgiugbiungibgunugbubgubgubgubgubg8hg8uytgkugnugugiubg87bgu6bn878n

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I'm probably what you would call "revived" or "revitalized"

Why? Well, lets just say that since i've been with the person i love, i have become more...alive and happy. So yes,

I have been "revived/revitalized"

15. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

thats way too corny... ;)

16. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

this is Sodakra Blackmire
    Arkados is dead, so i'm posting for him, hehe

17. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

While we're at it...

I've been killing my personalities, one by one.

I just hope that when it's all said and done, I'm left with a tolerable one...

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31

You are all weird bastards! :D

19. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Don't conclude from your person to generality. :D

20. Igneous Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Look at the other posts of all the people doing exams ;) I'm one of them. I finally saw the light and had put aside the computer for 2 weeks. (I managed to post twice in that period) I think most of the other non-posters are also doing a couple of exams. They'll be back!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.