1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

[​IMG] Hey it seems Shralp is back. Does that means we have to put up with his rampant anti-americanism again?

2. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Doubtful. Since he was castrated he's not nearly as vehement.

3. Grandalf the Green Sorcerer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Bah, I tell you. BAH!

Arrr!
    I'm bored, someone give me some ideas to spend time?

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    One word: Spam.

Or plot world domination....

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wolrd domination eh? PM me if ye need help with your plan! You always need help when it come the world domination.

Today I'm going to buy Icewind dale for 8 canadian bucks! EIGHT FREAKING BUCKS! woo-hoo

Yesterday I did some hiking with friend on the Black mountain QC,Canada and I almost broke my knee three times, and now I can barely walk straight for 6 meters... ouch...

6. Arabwel

Media:
    Ouch.

*hugs Ofelix*

My arm hurtsd... it's all bruuised. but that's what you get from hitting yourself repeatedly with a soda bottle to fake injuries.

The other hand has a carpal tunnel syndrome. GO ME!

7. Ofelix

Media:
    May I ask why on earth would you fake injury?

8. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It's Tal's fault. He started with only two, and I just continued it.
    Didn't learn your lesson after the first time? :p
    More importantly, is the soda bottle OK? :p

Arrr!

9. Ofelix

Media:
    Honestly? no, 3 times was only for yesterday if I counted for all my life it would be like 250 times I almost broke something. Each time I am in the nature I seek danger. :D

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Oh, the soda bottle is fine. I wouldn't get the return money otherwise.

To fake injury? To miss school, of course!

I admit, I am uutterly dishonest.

11. Ofelix

Media:
    Now That's a good explanation :D

Find me only one person that have been ¨always¨ honest. Don't worry everybody lies in this world, some people more often than other but every single person on this planet has at least lied one times.

12. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Cowboy Bebop is a good movie, and faking injuries to miss school is a good idea, but I would rather use makeup then hit myself. :-P

13. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Why have to fake injuries? They don't keep you away from school. Everyone can take a lesson with a bruised arm. No, you have to be sick. And never for only one day. Two days atleast to make it more thrustworthy. Sickness that last one day is not bad enough to stay at home.

However, why fake sickness? Just stay home! (Might be a little easier when you have turned 18... Only bad thing is the bad conscience, but hey, you get that no matter what!)

14. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

*spam begins*

Arrr!

*spam ends*

15. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    For the funniest Mentos picture ever, click here.

16. Ofelix

Media:
    You know Arabwel, Grovflab has a point.

Reepnorp indeed funny!

Okay Now that have spam enough in Sorcerers :p I'll go play more Icewind dale woo-hoo!

huuuummm spam.....

17. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I'm away for a day and a new Ramdom Babbling thingy has been started :flame:

Well, two more exams left to go! Economics today, then Geography tomorrow.

18. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Good lord, how nice is tuna and sweetcorn spread eaten straight from the tub.
    Arrrg, sayd the pirate choking on sweetcorn...

19. Ofelix

Media:
    Since they were suposed to be eaten from the tub.
    So sayeth the tired, but still Wise Ofelix

Arrrgh! I hate sunday passed 8 PM school tomorow... but we have a Three days week! thursday and friday holiday! yeah!

I tough it was an anime?

20. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I have three more hours left of school, well not really school, more like exams, but school is close enough for me. And then over two months off!

Kingdom of Sorcerer's Place is atlast up to a stage where we need some testers. If anyone wants to help please PM me ASAP. We only need one person at present, so the first one who comes along we're taking.

[ November 24, 2003, 07:42: Message edited by: Rotku ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.