1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Jedi... or The Dark Side? Take the Test!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Spellbound, Aug 17, 2003.

1. diebysteel Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh.. you are a rare positive force in the world - a true Jedi who knows that his talents must only be used for good. Your powers are strong - you will never be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force. Stay true young padawan on the path to serenity. We are blessed to have Knights like you protecting us.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I 've got 29% :angel:

2. knightlight Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] quote:
    -------------------------------------------------
    Ahh.. you are a rare positive force in the world - a true Jedi who knows that his talents must only be used for good. Your powers are strong - you will never be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force. Stay true young padawan on the path to serenity. We are blessed to have Knights like you protecting us.
    -------------------------------------------------

Score of 29.

3. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Another bloody jedi - 33%

4. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

@ Chev

I got 6%
    But ofcourse I cheated.
    I am allowed to lie considering I am evil.

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

41 for me

6. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    I'm with Daephon - Jedi potential but no desire to fall squarely into the goody-two-shoes camp. :p

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints - the sinners are much more fun! - Billy Joel, "Only the Good Die Young."

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

27 here. Yet another "true Jedi who knows that his talents must only be used for good" blah blah. I think I'm going to have to seriously re-think my RPG alignments....
    Bugger.

Jammy Dodgers? Must be an American thing..

9. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Wuhuu, more tests! :) Same as Aragorn #2, 33% (or whatever it is). Heh, I could do well as a jedi and sith both. :D

10. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:

11. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Where is Yoda to see this. Master i need guidance :D

12. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

41 - The narrative has already been posted.

Anyone pre-ordered the game? I'm thinking about it I must confess, but I'm not sure if the release date is applicable for Europe?

13. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

33 and proud of it. :p I'm just not in any way sith material. Morals can get in the way you know but I stick to 'em anyhow.

And I'm still debating whether or not to get the game, it comes out around my birthday but my Dad's acting like he had something special in mind (though that might be going to King Richard's Faire) so I don't know if I should just wait till after my birthday or what.

14. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Hmm, probably kind of lie me, if there was a more chaotic version...

15. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

53% Fear, anger and aggression are strong in you or something. I think my horny side let me down (You know you'd do that if you could control minds)

16. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hmm, I got 35%! Whoa, I've got a pink light sabre! Groovy!!

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    63%! I am a Sith :D

Too bad Fallen pally beat me to the title of the Most Evil....

18. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

29%

Jedi Knight

Ahh… you are a rare positive force in the world - a true Jedi who knows that his talents must only be used for good.  Your powers are strong - you will never be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force.  Stay true young padawan on the path to serenity.  We are blessed to have Knights like you protecting us.

... Indeed
    :holy:

19. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

78% Darkside, and 67% Darkside.

Sith

Ooh you're a nasty piece of work.  Scum of the Universe.

Fear lies deep within your heart and for you there is no hope of redemption - your destiny is set and it is one of evil…  You would kill your own grandmother to get what you want - blinded by the Dark side you are…

<edit> i was a little mean with my answers, but its close, and i took it twice so :evil: :D :flaming: </edit>

20. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

"Ahh.. you are a rare positive force in the world - a true Jedi who knows that his talents must only be used for good. Your powers are strong - you will never be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force. Stay true young padawan on the path to serenity. We are blessed to have Knights like you protecting us."

27% :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.