1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Senior Pranks

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Serena Lynx, May 25, 2002.

1. Serena Lynx Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] I suddenly feel better. For the past few months I've been stressed out over school. But today was the senior's last day, I guess the senior pranks cheered me up: Painting all the cars in the student's parking lot, filling the teacher's parking lot with doughnuts, and throwing dead frogs around the cafe during break.
    It got me to wondering about other senior pranks, and I was wondering if anyone could remember any.

2. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Well my brother was planning on putting the police tape across either end of a corrider and etching a body shape on the ground in chalk, but I'm not sure if you actually did it or not though - I wasn't at school today because I have study leave. However I heard that thye released some cockroaches in the locker room and released a live chicken in the lunch hall (nothing to do with my brother ;)), but those are unconfirmed rumours :D.

3. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

My senior class could not do a senior prank, the class before us cut down a memorial tree in the court yard and got in serious trouble. :(

4. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

On our last uniform day we:

Set of fire alarms,
    Put sleeping drugs in the teachers coffee machine (god that as funny)
    Openly lit up some hash on the fields,
    Got drunk in maths,
    Stole VCRS (please note that was not me)
    Trashed the Principals room,
    Let the school toroise free in the physics lab,
    Let the school newts from biolgy dept. into a year 7 class,
    Ate posters (yes that bit freaked me too)
    Let down every teacher's tires,
    oh and we had toboggan races down the stairs, with only one tobgoggan, and that was my physics teacher's whiteboard!

lol! You can see the origins of football hooliganism...so proud!

5. ArchAngel Guest

We ditched the school after throwing candy
    and went bathing, playing and drinking on the beach. The girls topless of course. Those were the days... *sigh* that's a decade ago :(

6. Sol'Kanar Guest

Sir Dargorn obviously hails from that crazy little island across the sea that I just recently escaped from. That kind of fun stuff wouldn't be tolerated in an American school, at least not mine. As for senior pranks, in my area the senior class would be huge if there were 70 students, so we don't get much fun stuff.

7. DinoTiggy1 Guest

[​IMG] My Dad was telling me about what he did on his last day at school, not me, I'm still only 13.

But my Dad told me that the night before he left school he and a gang of his friends sneeked into school and painted all the windows in the school with white wash, every single one of them.

[This message has been edited by DinoTiggy1 (edited May 30, 2002).]

8. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

You only have one day? Here in Norway everyone has several weeks of their last year when they go around bullying and doing fun stuff (mostly getting really drunk whenever they can).

My last year is starting this fall :D. It doesn't start for real before april though, but some unofficially start the partying in November :).

9. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

We had lame senior pranks...nothing to talk about.

But my dad told me that on his last day, the varsity football team carried the superintendant's VW Bug into the lobby of the building and left it there.

10. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

When my mum went to uni, on the last day the entire rugby team, dismantled a tutor's beetle car, took it up to the fourteenth floor of the science dept. reasembled it in a lab iin full........lol!!!!!!

Oh and we don't away with more over here on the crazy isle, we are just better at evading trouble.

11. parrotheada1a Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

When I was finishing high school most of our junior/senior class crashed a monster party thrown by the student union at the local university. The party was supposed to be an end of semester blowout for univ. kids before they went home for the summer. This thing was huge. Half a dozen refrigerated beer trucks! (cold kegs inside w/beverage dispensing hardware, taps on the tailgate) Ten oz. go cups for 25 cents a pop. Live bands playing at 2 different stages. Food everywhere, most of it free.
    Since the drinking age was 18 at the time it was really easy to buy. I fell into that over 18 category. If you were not old enough, no problem, some of the college kids looked 18 anyhow. Girls had it the easiest of all. Flash a little T&A and you could be loaded in short order. This was an all day event. Started at about 10 AM.
    The pranks come in when a number of our vice principals and teachers decended onto the grounds. Someone managed to get more than half of them shitfaced, and two more were hauled off to get laid by some scantilly clad college girls. After that was done we took over the college radio station. We changed the format from classical to Aerosmith/Boston/Blondie etc... incredible day. No destruction of property, just a little honest mayhem. :xx: :roll: :p

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    At Senior Dinner Dance, some of my friends riged up a 20oz. air horn and hid it behind a pillar. Once the ice cube melted, the rubber bands pulled the trigger and...HONNNNNNNNNNNNNK!!! It lasted for like a full minute! It was right in the middle of this slow dance, so everyone got pissed off, but they couldn't find out who it was!!! It was so funny. :rolling:

13. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I'm still a big fan of my prank, both for its impact on the school day and its simplicity.

I have a friend who works in a pet shop. He hooked me up with some food animals, specifically white mice($0.75 each) and crickets($2 for 25). A few of my friends helped out and chipped in; all told we spent about $50. We each took a couple of a mice and around 50 crickets(in boxes of 25 each) and carried them that day to school in our backpacks. During a passing period (in between classes) we each opened our boxes and dropped them in various locations and just kept walking nonchalantly.

Thirty seconds later the screaming started. Chaos reigned for the next few periods, but none of us got caught.

And it was all my idea. :evil:

14. parrotheada1a Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Very nice oh Deviant one. Can I assume that the mice & crickets assumed room temperature through liberal use of mousetraps and bug spray?

15. Archer14 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

In one of the schools in my town people spray painted a few chickens blue and let them loose in the halls. It's kind of sad though because when the staff got all of the chickens caught they had to kill them because the chickens were beat up realy bad.

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    When my Father was at school there was a huge traffic jam outside(This is in Glasgow BTW) A few of his friends were going round causing diversions while he went and slashed all the tyres of a double-decker bus all the old people had to geoff but he avoided punsihment while his friends were disciplined for being arseholes, in the words of the teacher

17. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

The last class from my school had a contest to see who could remove more nuts bolts and other hardware from the school... im just glas the school didn't fall apart on my head.

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I salvage stuff from my school, just stuff nobody *really* needs, like a radio aerial, a wooden pole, about a metre of solder, several nails and screws.

I'm planning a huge prank to pull on my form tutors.

19. DinoTiggy1 Guest

We had a leavers camp at my old school, where the year 8's would go camping some where or other. My master prank, includes...

1. eggs, theres gonna be some egging...
    2. loo roll,
    3. buckets of water
    4. recordings of screams and bats.

hehe, I'm gonna scare me some little kids...

20. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

The worst thing i did at school was made a small hole in some ink cartridges (with difficulty) and lob them at my mate.

They didn't work.

:aww:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.