1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Matrix Reloaded (the second Matrix film)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by ejsmith, Apr 19, 2003.

1. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I have to admit, I've not really bothered with keeping up on films for the past 6 months or so. I mean, there were a couple that caught my eye, but amounted to nil.

However...

Matrix2 looks like it could severely rule. I just watched the 5 or 6 different trailers that are out right now. Even the one that has a bunch of Japanese writing at the end of it. Now, Episode1 and 2 looked like they could rule, but I've learned my lesson from them. Which is why I'm still skeptical about Matrix2 and Xmen2. Although, I did just pull this off IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase):

When a CGI firm goes bankrupt on a movie, it is a noteworthy event. When more than one does, it is something that the SEC looks into.

Also, people that "fear" a film could never recoup the cost of special effects are obviously retarded. As in, more than one psychologist rates them with an IQ of 75, or under. They should be marooned on some deserted Pacific Isle, with one bottle of rum, one bottle of water, and a cutlass. A little chlorine in the gene pool, if you please.

I'm pumped. You should be too. Ask me why.

2. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

3. The_Anarkist Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Im engrossed... ehy are you pumped?

4. Bulges Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I'm pumped too! But why are you?

I just saw another Matrix 2 trailer on E!'s Coming Attractions and it looks awsome. I just wish I didn't see it though. I would have liked to have been surprised by the things I saw.

I still remember the first one. I wanted to see it even though I didn't really know what it was about. It just looked COOL! My girlfriend and I sat in the movie theatre wondering what in the world was going on when we both got that "Whoa!" moment at the same time. I doubt number 2 will replicate that, but I bet it will be suspenseful anyway.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    There are approximately three billion reasons wfy the MAtrix sequels will rule, and thefact that I consider Hugo Weawing (The incredible Agent Smith) to be the greatest actor ever, not being the only one.

Go see the trailers. They're incredible- the effects are totally cool. I have no comments on the storyline, for I wish to stay unspoiled, but let's just say that the little I know (Mostly all sorts of fun stuff about Agent Smith :D ) is cool. TOo bad we apparently WON'T see him in latex (a gold star if you can spot the reference :D ) but anyways, it's still one of the three movies I am drooling for this year.

The others? RotK and the third Matrix sequel, of course!

(Grapes, anyone?)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.