1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #15

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    That's really evil Lazy bonzo... :D I mean what could be done that is more evil than that ? :)

edit: tippo, err typpo, errr tie-poe, errr typo!

2. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Finally being able to think straight after last evenings huge intake of alcohol. Am now having this blissfull moment where I don't feel too bad, and have still not begun to remember all the stupid things I did!

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    It may be better that way friend

4. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Aww, nasty flashback! Damn, not even I would believe meself able to behave so stupid.... :eek:

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Only 21 hours of exams and then I'm free for 10 weeks :D

I'm hungry!

6. Tyresian Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

hmmm, just a post after a looooooooooong absence, not that anyone notices or remembers.

7. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Just started to play in a MUD of sorts. It's pretty cool. Its called InJustice, and it rocks. Hard. Almost as hard as I do. Write that down.

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Damnnit, need more paper :p

9. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Man, I haven't posted on BoM for over a month. I'm trying to get away from here, but I can't...

But when we get broadband(one time in the winter) I'll be back with a new PDN, and a new spirit :D

10. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Found my missing diary. Last entry was a poem/rambling kind of thing (keep in mind that I'm the kind of girl that everyone knows, but no one ever really talks to):

It's too painful.

Your words mean nothing to me. You don't understand

the pain. It hurts so much, leaving scars

I wash away the blood to hide my scars physical
    I act as if nothing happened to hide my scars emotional

But I am still in pain. There is no cure

Help.

============================================

A-weemba-wup a-weemba-wup, a-weemba-wup, a-weemba-wup, a-weemba-wup, *repeats fifteen times* A-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, a bum-ba-bum-bawaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........

Sorry, too much Lion King lately :p

ยค

11. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hehe, I'm the exact opposite of Daephon, I'm trying to get back here and post like I used to, but when the chat is live it is so much more fulfilling. Stupid #sorcerers, taking up all my time, and not to mention BG2...

12. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Any of you guys know any part of the New Revised Standard Version Bible that I could read from for my Prayer Service with the theme of "Hope"? I could really use this help.

13. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Heh, I'm doing the exact same as dman at the moment, minus the chat room part. The more time I'm on the internet the less time I'm studying. Why can't the exams hurry up and come!?

14. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

I chopped the end of my finger off the other night. Its hard to type and play guitar. Who would have thought that the ring finger of the left hand had a purpose? When I say off, I mean, fleshy bit at the end there. But its still not fun. it wont heal because I hit it against everything. I have it bandaged and all but, you know.

15. Rotku

Ouch. How did you do that?

I hate bandages aswell. Any sort, doesn't matter. Let the wound heal by its self I say.

16. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

With a knife. Really sharp knife. I'm proud of it, I keep it in good nick. I was slicing an onion and was holding it when I reached the end. Then I went through. Blood was everywhere. I soaked through a couple of tissues.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I remember some funny situation when my friends or family were greatly displeased at my making a tragedy of but a scratch. Guess their looks when they figured out that it was all about my shirt possibly getting a stain ;)

18. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Heh. My ex-boyfriend went through the same thing. He was chasing his little brother around his kitchen, put his hand under a central table and tore up his finger on a nail. And then being the idiot he is, he just tried bandaging it, which of course didn't work because there was too much blood. So he wrapped something like 26 paper towels around his finger and taped it down with masking tape and in the morning it was a bloody mess. So he went to the doctor's where they discovered he needed stitches. Unfortunately, he'd waited so long to go there, they could no longer put stitches on it.... They ended up doing something weird with his skin folding it over the cut and then bandaging it but as the nurse wrapping him said, he's an idiot, so he kept taking off the bandaid and then it would dry out and start bleeding again -- this latter part occuring while we were spending the day at 6 Flags. :rolleyes:

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hmm... What's going on with SP? It used to be such a lively place. Plenty of new topics, of new posts, always something interesting and now... stagnation :( Have you all got a life or something?

20. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Hehe, I've gotten life a life. But that's only because the Winter is coming, and the Twintip-season is coming. Just wait until Summer, then I will "lose" my life again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.