1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #15

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Oh yeah! Last post in 14th and first in 15th

Ain't I da man? :D

Unless some freak stole my place! But I got to be me, the number of random babbling wich we are now is my age!

"now That was a truly useless post, but I'm still pround of it"

edit nah I'm truly the first /edit

edit two, Matrix revolution is to be out five of the eleven mount of the two thousand and three year after the Christ :) :p :rolleyes: :cool: :D

[ October 28, 2003, 00:39: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

3. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Nope, it's two thousand and two! Modern time counting begins with year one, meaning that there has never been a year zero, and so it is only two thousand and two years since christ.

4. fade Gems: 13/31

Wow, humm, what to say? Dunno, need to start writing my paper though.

/me sings LALALALALALAAA

5. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

AHA! My earliest post ever on one of these threads!

Woohoo!

6. Ofelix

Media:
    Maybe, maybe but we still say 2003, and beside the world has much ore than 2003 years.

This is the sort of post I like...!

Congrat!

Well what to say? oh yeah Nirvana Music RULE!

7. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Walked in rain. Mud. Hour long. Traffic. Wet. Cold. Dirty.

Poopy.

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

What Shura said - this is the first time I ever got in early here...having a real good week now.

Was average - I got a call for my second job interview in the past week (actually my second in about 7 years) and I thought that was great until now.

This just caps it all off.

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

8th yay!
    Highest I've ever got!
    And Oaz, what's wrong with walking in the rain and mud?!
    It's fun!

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ah, but Jesus wasn't born 2003 or 2002 years ago...

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Did he even exist?

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Next time I say "What could go wrong?" Eze, PLEASE kill me.

GOt my wallet snatchd, my train ticket, passport and whatnot included. Although I HAD spent all my cash :D

On the good side, however, got myself a nice box with PST, BG and Fallout 2. Go me! Being torn between playings....

Went to see Kill Bill, too. Now why was I thinking of Shura during the entire movie? :D

13. Grovflab Gems: 13/31

Ara, sad thing about your wallet. It's just about the worst thing to lose. Men should never wear their wallets in the back pocket. It's just too easy to take that way.

Oh well, today: "Kill Bill"
    Tomorrow: "Max Payne 2"
    The day after tomorrow: "Does it really matter?"

14. Arabwel

Media:
    This one was pickpocketed by some guy who came hitting on me... I told him to "sod off" and turned pointedly away,a t which point he apparently managed to snatch it from the pocket of my coat. :/

Thankfully, the entire wallet is useless... my ATM card's pin isn't there, and even if he gussed my account deosn't have enough money for a withdrawal. My passpor will become invalid in less than three months, and there was less than 50 cents' worth of cash. Ha, ha, HA! sarcasm*

But it DID prove that I should never say "What could go wrong?" Sure,t he ship did npot sink, but...

Also, acquired a new favourite drink: Strawberry Daiquiri :D

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Jesus existed, whether he was the son of god or not is up for debate...

I have discovered that I am allergic to pretty much everything in the known universe.

16. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Aik* Welcome to the club... I found out about a month ago that I am allergic to pollen, hay, cats, dogs, nuts, milk, wheat, eggs, soy and who knows what else. Grouse, ehh? :/

THe pain of disobeying the order to avoid these is great.... something akin to having fire ants crawling all over me :/

17. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ara: Ouch.

Oh well. NaNo starts in four days. I'm dead.

*thwaps herself*

18. Arabwel

Media:
    Eze, you at least have an outline and characters and so forth. All I have is some vague ideas and amayhap a few scenes. I am the dead one, not you. :p

19. Ofelix

Media:
    Can we be really sure? Yeah sure there's the bibble but...

20. Grovflab Gems: 13/31

Uhm, what the hell is NaNo and why are you so upset about it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.