1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Johnny Bravo Voice Pack Available

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by seewhy12, Feb 21, 2001.

1. Bowie Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

If anyone ever makes a Crocodile Hunter voice pack let me know. Somehow the thought of my character saying things like "Crikey! That thing almost bit me." and "Whoa, he looks like a mean one, don't he?" amuses me. :)

I may check out the JB and other sets until then, some of the default voices are starting to annoy me.

2. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] ROTF! That would be a RIOT!! :D That guy kills me...

3. Deano99 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

okey okey

i apologise seewhy12... i was very wrong... i do like voicepacks... and i was an ignorant bastard... :D

i apologise man sincerely... your Voicepack is possibly excellent...

i make my own voicepacks... and they are POOR! :D

(that good enough for ya *grumbles* grovle grovle)

4. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

*stabs everyone discreetly in the ass with knives*

5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] How can you be discreet when stabbing someone in the ass? ;)

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited March 08, 2001).]

6. Recoil Suave Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Maybe he is discreet in where he puts them ;)

[This message has been edited by Recoil Suave (edited March 08, 2001).]

7. Jimmyjb Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

That was the funnest thing I've read all week
    I almost fell off my chair!!!!

I love this forum!!!!

8. the GRINCH Gems: 3/31

[​IMG] now why did shura have to do a mean thing like that?
    i guess ill have to cut him in half vertically with my mega-halberd of spells +1000. The weilder becomes immune to slashing damage and can cast any spell (mage, druid, or cleric) at any time and they dont need to be memorised and can be used constantly with infinite charges.

9. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Is there a specific way to create your own sound files? I tried it on my old pc with just a mic, but when I tried to load it into IWD or BG2...It wouldn't work.

Is there something special you have to do to the file?

Anyone? Beuller? :confused:

10. Seric Exz Guest

haven't tried making new sounds meself, though I suppose they have to be of a specific quality (with regard to sampling frequency & stuff)?

(I don't know if this will help any??)

11. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I made my own sound files with a mike. They worked but sounded awful.

12. the GRINCH Gems: 3/31

they have to be wav files. the readme tells you exactly what to record. but ironbeard's right. they sound like your granny's old wireless. best bet is to download others or cut n' convert other sound files.

13. Deano99 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

nah... recording with a Mic can be good if you have the right software!

:D

i use Goldwave, what a wonderful proggy it is... and you can cut most of the noise out and change Pitch etc easily.

I believe sound files have to be saved in Mono at 22k quality in .WAV format. That's maybe why they didn't work Sir Bel.

Any help to anyone?

14. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] That's exactly what my problem was! I had them saved with the wrong specs. I converted them all and the work...How they sound is different altogether! LOL!

I wouldn't mind getting a mixer program to polish it up a bit. It does sound a little canned...Even with the mike.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.