1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Don't Mess with Catholic School Girls!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Death Rabbit, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/10/31/crime.girls.reut/index.html

"And though shalt chase down perverts and beat them to a bloody pulp, should they wave their willies upon thine eyes."

Behold. The lost eleventh commandment.

2. Cross Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Now that's poetic justice for you. :thumb:

20 girls in school uniforms kicking the living sh*t out of a pervert. :love: That's one image I'll have in my mind for a long, long time. Simply beautiful.

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Now that would be funny!

4. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

You go girls! Too bad Buck knives aren't allowed in the schools, else that willy would be surgically removed by now :thumb:

---
    Wait ... hasn't Bel been going to Philly alot lately? :eek: :confused: :D

5. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, we could ask Lady Bellisaria if he noticed something when returned...

DR: I got a 'giftset-sixpack' of beers for my birthday (you know when that was, your aunty got a year older...)
    There was a beer in this pack called 'Het Elfde Gebod' which is Dutch for 'The Eleventh Commendment'. And the eleventh commendment, according to medieval christians, is 'Thou shalt enjoy'. For that reason, they brewed this beer. :)
    Just for your interest...

On topic:
    Was that guy lucky being chased by girls who couldn't resist to touch him? Or did he had something different in his mind? One thing is certain: He musn't complain.

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Catholics generally rule ;)

7. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I just hope that those girls are treated like anyone else and charged with assault, otherwise there is still more hypocrisy within the legal system. It's not self-defense to chase a man down the road with your mates.

If the situation were reversed, the man would be charged. If he would be I don't see why they shouldn't be. It's All or None.

8. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

OMG, Manus...what are you thinking? The "man" will be charged for attempted assault, public lewdness, and contributing to the corruption of minors. Did you happen to notice that this was the seventh time he had done this? Do you also support telling some 15 year old girl, "Don't tell anyone about what's going on here, they won't understand and they'll blame you". This isn't lawlessness or vigilantiism...think of it as instant Kharma.

What is really frightening to me about this is that for once I agree with Death Rabbit. :eek:

9. Manus Gems: 13/31

Oh come now, he didn't assault anyone. I don't know where you got that last quote from either, as it wasn't in the article.

And no-one can be charged with corrupting those girls morals- as they were allready corrupted, else they would not have mobbed a man for doing little else than waving his weiner about.

No-one here could ever in there right mind think it is worse to walk around with your dong in the breeze than to brutally assault a man with a gang of enraged schoolgirls. You'll notice some of their neighbours also joined in on the beating.

I truly fail to see that what this man did was horrendous. In my day, the girls would probably have just laughed at the poor sod.

But whether it is worse or not is beside the point. You can't have one law for one group of people, and not apply it to someone else. They were in no way defending themselves, or unaware that their actions would cause harm.

Of course this would require sanity to enter the courts.

10. Hacken Slash

Sorry, I mistook assault for harassment in the article. The Quote was mine, just to be facetious. You have to remember, not only am I an American, but I come from the West (of America). I wear a gun on my hip (9mm glock), join in the town posse and believe in citizen justice. Why just the other day I shot a man for LOOKING at my horse wrong!

If one of those girls had been my daughter, I'd of shot the creep, too.

11. Manus Gems: 13/31

Yeah ok, you got me. The truth is the same thing happened to me a while ago, and now I ruthlessly hate all school-girls, and sit brooding my need for my dastardly revenge. I want to see blood dammit BLOOD! Those girls don't pull their punches! :p

But seriously, it is pretty funny, I just feel sorry for the poor guy, getting beat up like that by chicks, and I really don't think that he did that much harm. He may have been a weirdo, but he didn't touch anyone (not this time at least, I don't know about his past), and isn't streaking just another step on the path towards eventual reform, you know, right before hitting on bar-maids. ;)

12. Hacken Slash

Wow! Same thing happened to me, except instead of a bunch of schoolgirls, it was a gang of Liberal-Atheist-Secular-Humanists. Ohhhh the revenge I plan :flaming: !

edit: y'know Manus, if we keep this up we might just break 1000 posts by morning!

13. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Dude, I bet those kicks led to some serious upskirt-panty views.

Lucky pervert...

14. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

So what did he say next?
    "All hell broke loose."
    "All heaven broke loose." ;)

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It sure says something about rage. I think it's fine but I'd like to see some of the more violent sexual offenders chased down by a group of ex-convicts instead of school girls.

16. Manus Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Some of you people really need to re-evaluate your principles.

sic approximately "I think it's wrong to hurt someone so I hope that that person get's hurt."

You can't possibly make any sense of that argument, it springs solely from Hate.

I don't get upset by things easy, but I really cannot comprehend anyone defending such a stance, to say it yes, as every-one can get angry, but in hindsight you must realise that to believe such a thing is non-sensical.

17. Laches Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Well look at it this way Manus: since you say there is no such thing as evil you must just not be looking at it in the right light. ;)

18. Manus Gems: 13/31

HA! :) I like that Laches, so true, those girls were neive, and perhaps it was some sort of Karmic debt - indeed, only good will come from it. It's just that some things can be counter-productive in the way they are recieved, and that good can be reached earlier.

No, I only object to the way people are taking it, and I don't know how people can seem pleased and ask for more bad things to happen. Vengence may be nice to think of for a while, but in the end your hurting yourself more than the one that you wish to suffer.

But still... what a way to go :D :love:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.