1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hairy legs

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Loerand, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

@Aragorn II: SO BLOODY TRUE DUDE! Like I said I look like a werewolf and my behaviour isn't that far off either. Most people run away screaming when they SEE me. After they talk to me they realise that they should've kept to the running away screaming plan.

Guys: please, DO NOT SHAVE YOUR LEGS!
    Girls: the total opposite to the statement above but only multiplied about 50 times.

2. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

*Wonders when someone comes up with a "nosehair" thread, or something similar* :D

3. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I dont shave my legs but I have to say that they arent overly hairy either. I have never been known for abundant hair growth. Except for the top of my head that is.

As for women I have to say that I too think it looks freaky with hairy female legs and that I much prefer smooth silky ones. It does bug me though that it is like that. That women are forced to shave everywhere or they are looked at strangely. I too am a victim for that prejudice, I would however try to keep my mouth shut if my woman decided to not shave her legs even if I would pout a bit within.

4. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well, just look at my portrait and guess do I have hairy legs. ;)

What about females here? What do you think about if man has hair in his legs?

5. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

I have the advantage of being blond, so I have a decent amount of leg hair but I do not look like a friggin' werewolf :thumb:

6. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Ye know, I'm blond too. So I don't look that bad on distance, but if ye comes close... Beware the Yeti!

7. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

I have a good amount of leg hair. I don't really care about it, as long as I don't have any tape to rip off of it. Then it's down to gritting your teeth and bearing it. :)

I know someone (male) who shaves his leghair daily. Geesh, and I'm already reluctant to shave my face once a day :grin:

8. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] I've got some hairy legs myself. Haha and proud of it!!

And i agree with all my heart that women should NOT have hairy legs!! :cool:

9. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

>>>Proud member of hairy legs community!<<<

10. Demogorog Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

"Wonders when someone comes up with a "nosehair" thread, or something similar"

There's also yet another area we haven't talked about. :rolleyes:

You all know what I'm talking about...

11. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm going to guess "Ear hair"

12. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

hairy-legged all the way!
    and women with harry legs just sicken me....

13. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I have hairy legs. Iam proud of my hairy legs. I would never shave my hairy legs. My hairy legs make me feel like man.

When it comes to women. Well IMO the only place they should have hair is on their head and that funny place they have ;)

14. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I knew it was right to say screw it to the relationship thing. I have like never shaven mine and don't intend to, as the only time anybody else sees my legs bare is either on some stupid party, where I am forced to wear a dress (luckily not very often) or when I go swimming, what I don't do often. So yeah, I couldn't care less. I know, that it is not worth trying.

Well, about guys having hairy legs, me couldn't care less either. All my bloody celeb crushes are big, tall and hairy, so what the bleep.

I'm scary anyway, as Virne said.

LOL.

15. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'm a girl, so I have un-hairy legs. (apart from when I can't be bothered to shave for a couple of days )
    And personally, if a bloke had un-hairy legs, I'd think he was gay

16. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I have hairy legs too not like a werewolf but i am dark-complexioned and they are being noticed from pretty far. But i feel very good and no problem with my body hairs i believe it normal everyone has why not me? :cool:

17. Quicksylver Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Yep...another proud member of the furry community here. It's weird, though - my legs are hairy like crazy...but my chest - heh, different story. I suppose that makes me a disproportioned hairball.

18. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Hairy legs here, male, i would never shave them, not even for money (ok, except for some larger sums). I think it is normal for men to have hairy legs and even if someone looks like werewolf, he should not shave them (or try to reduce them anyway).

I would only shave those around my bellybutton since they tickle me! :o

19. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

:lol:
    I have hairy legs. Meh, they're ok.
    Girls w/ hairy legs.. thats just wrong though

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.