1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What makes you unique?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by TheBlackRose, Mar 2, 2002.

1. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] I don't accept bad stuff, I expect it. ;)

What makes me unique- I am a tall British actor with a deep voice, I play most of the villians in the majority of the films ever made, and I met Rasputin's killers when I was a kid. I like to eat strawberries. :mad:

2. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Well... I have blue hands... But seriously, I am the most intelligent person (said without arrogance) in the school.

[This message has been edited by Slith (edited March 04, 2002).]

3. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I just am!

To be a bit more specific ... I am one of the most irreligious Jesus-Freaks you'll ever meet. I love to live in the contradiction between Fearing God and Calling-Out Nominal Christians.

I am currently working in a starched shirt sales enviornment, and stand out because of my work ethic (spamming & chatting aside ;) ) and my ability to keep my moral compass focused.

Plus, I have a wife and a 1 year old girl, which makes me a little unique here in the world of the RPG-Geek ;)

4. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] OOooohhh dear where shall I start!

Lemme see. The first 5yrs of my life I traveled on a school bus turned into a bus that sold tools.

From about 5 till I was 13 I grew up in the mountains, 50 mi from any civilization, with no running water, electricity, and we farmed everything ourselves. We were very poor.

I joined the USAF when I was 19 and have done a bit of traveling through that. Plus I went through survival school.

I lost my virginity at 21 to the man I am now married too. I wasn't married until last year at the age of 26. It was a long engagement.:)

And now I am graduating college at the age of 26 and own a brand new grand cherokee and I live in a nice home in a nice neighborhood. And I did all of it without the help of my family.

And that is just for starters!

5. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] my parents

6. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] I can make friends with almost anyone and make almost anyone laugh. For example my friends older brother who is 18 hates all of his little brother's friends and after many years of trying to make him like me he asked me one night when I was sleeping at my friends house and my friend was asleep, his brother asked me to go for a walk and on the walk he told me I was pretty. Now he talks to me all the time and doesn't punch me only every once and awhile when he is goofing off. There was one other thing that I thought about but now forgot what it was.

7. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] I was going to say I'm unique cause I realise I'm not unique..

But I suppose Extremist beat me to it :mad: :p

8. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

We are all unique. What have I got to offer? I have a lot of faith. I love my wife and son, they are truly wonderful. I have a strong work ethic. I am a very good programmer. I love to laugh and make others laugh. I have overcome a great deal of adversity in my life and continue to move forward.

9. Stereophobia Guest

I designed all of my tatoo's myself, because of an accident that resulted in major surgery both my feet are 2 sizes (uk)smaller, I can insult people in 12 different languages, and i can belch the alphabet backwards, and to cap it all off even with all of these things going against me no-one see's me as a slob! (well no-one i know)

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Welll... I have my very own genetic code. like people have said...

I am unique because of not only my experience, (bastard, victim of bullies for a decade, insane, social services case, pre-IB, geek) but also because of the way my mind works. I can connect anything with something else, such as Extremist and Spamming, thorough multitude of hoops and loops.
    Also, I have the ability to make myself fit to different company easily, be it complete snobs in the IB, social services cases in the place I live, cute freelancer journalists, or insane teenagers.

I also write stuff, that hopefully makes me unique :)

Ara
    (Slashrat, chatnut, oddball)

11. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I am unique because I once beat Fidel Castro in a debate and Vladimir Putin at judo in the same day (they're never inviting me back to the U.N.). I look better than Jean Claude Van Damme and fight better than Fabio. I have a pleasing cedar scent. My mother's only flaw was her undoing, and my father is Godzilla. I can fly, but only if I do the backstroke. I can speak your language despite its barbarism. I have perfect teeth. I am left-handed unless the only pair of scissors is for righties. I have a night-club walk that makes grown women feel underage. I have excellent grammar. Murphy's Law has no effect on me. My artificial limbs are bionically powered, but silent. I never receive telemarketing calls. I even love people with bad names. Children trust me. My swearing can make a cactus wilt. My shoulders are the envy of football linebackers everywhere. My toes are naturally manicured. I am energy efficient. I can bench press twice your body weight. When I fall down, I get back up without the aid of gyroscopes.

12. Arwen Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I crossed the planet to be with a man I love.
    Besides, I have an ability to control my natural meanness and pass for a nice person in every chat room I hang out in :p

13. Asmodeus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I really like that in a person...

Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.
    attributed to Maurice Chevalier, but unverified

14. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Asmodeus, are you hitting on me?

15. Asmodeus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Nop, not my style.

I just liked that special phrase mentioned above, that´s all. Are you always that flammable ?

And I like to close a reply with a nice historical quote as I often do ....
    "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction."
    General Douglas MacArthur (1880-1964)

[This message has been edited by Asmodeus (edited March 14, 2002).]

16. LOL. I am unique because I'm the youngest here and it actually works on some people when I say I'm 16 ;) :D I have great diplomacy skills (ei: I got to stay up all night for my session when I usually go to bed at 11) Haffa Nike Dai!

17. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I have one thing that's sort of unique...But you'll probably think this is waaaay too much information to know about me:

I have three nipples :grin: :spin: :roll:

Just like the man with the golden gun in James Bond...or Chandler from Friends, more recently...Except mine is REAL!

18. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I have the great ability to piss off ever one I met. I have a look/stance that seems to say "Dont mess with me or I'll kick your ass." When I'm happy every one stays away from me because I look like I'm going to hit the next guy who comes along. When I'm sad, well I do tend to get pissed at every one. I have no luck with friends. I allways seem to mess something up. The only time when I seem good is when I type because the people cant see me. I never complete what I set out to do. I can never understand a joke unless it's so stupid that no one laughs at it. That's what makes me different from most people what this makes me the most different: My imagation.

19. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

How i can NEVER have my feelings hurt. I can be insulted but never upset afterwards. Get picked on so much i've sort of built a protective shell.

20. ender Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

ewwwww belisarius, i didnt want to know that

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.