1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What kind of dragon are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dave the Magic Turtle, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Same as 8people and Delirious; TAN. :D
    And yet another Time Mage. :rolleyes:

2. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Gold and Time Mage. Strange - some of the more common dragon colors are noticiably absent. First, there are none of the smaller dragons - at all. Only one black. No platinums.

3. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Red. Burn, baby, burn! :D

4. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Dragons? Mages?

I'll be taking all that gold and loot, thank you. Sorry about wreaking your lair and smashing your tower, though. It's really too bad fangs, flaming/poison/frost/electrical breath, and wimpy spells are no match for a good sword wielded by a strong arm. :p :p

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Surprise: :p

And Spirit Mage.

6. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I was sort of expecting this: Gold Dragon

Like everybody else, I got Time Mage.

7. Razal'dar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Im a blackie and an illusionist.

8. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Goldie here. A bit too chivalrous for my type but oh well, it could've been worse.

9. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] Im a red dragon: EVIL and allmighty.

This is curious test result as I don't usually play evil in my RPG since doesn't feel quite right.
    But then again power and obedience from all around does sound like a pleasant prospect.
    MWIHIH

BBR

10. casey Gems: 15/31

I really liked this outcome since I am interested in the special forces (think Navy Seals, American rangers and Delta Force. Kick arse stuff mate.)

As the mighty Blades of old, your Dragon color is... COPPER

Your Inner Dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It's just that simple. Coppers show up when someone's about to die. Usually they just go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won't be lonely in the afterlife. Coppers don't mess around, and they don't play evil games like Red Dragons. They don't bother with magic, like Gold Dragons. They don't run and hide like White Dragons. They're there to do a job, and they do it well. (Think Special Forces...) But what sort of a dragon would you be if that really was the whole story? You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening your battle aura. Your favorable attributes are strength, physical abilities, thriftiness, warmth, and longevity in battle. Just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon) thinks they can get the drop on you, you've got a concealed breath weapon - gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it's the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds. Use it well, my friend.

BTW Shura Unless your Magic Immune then your fighter will be mage toasty and you'd need at least 3-5 powerful fighters Immune to negative plane stuff and elements.

Also how many types of Dragons are there the ones I know of are

Red
    Black
    Green
    Brown
    Purple
    Tan
    Silver
    Metalic
    Platinum
    Copper

Am I missing any?

11. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    @ casey

Well, there's definitely blue and white as well, and depending on where you look, there are several other canidates. For example, there's a chromatic dragon, which has five different heads (red, blue, black, white and green). There are lots of others, but if you add white and blue to your list, you'll have all the major ones.

12. Sir Ai Rayzor Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Yay! :D

13. casey Gems: 15/31

A dragon with five heads?!! ok a couple of questions.

1. how do they decide alingment?
    2. Since it has five heads would it be the same size body with smaller heads or one larger body with average sized heads?

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Chromatic Dragons are similar to Tiamat ... a Lawful Evil Diety who rules the First Plane of Hell (at least in 2nd ED she did). The body would be huge.

Go watch old episodes of the D&D Cartoon to see her in action.

15. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Whitey Dragon.

16. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I'm also a TAN.

I think there's some Green or Blue swirls in there, though. I have more Treehugger, than Greed, in me.

17. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I am a Green dragon and an Earth Mage. :) Some how this does not surprise me. lol

18. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Time Mage and Green Dragon

19. Scythesong Immortal Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Media:
    Curiously, I'm a TAN dragon and an Earth Mage.

20. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

As the vast Forests that protect our Planet, your Dragon color is... GREEN

Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon. Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*

This is what I expected. And as for the mage:
    Life Mage Hey! This is me!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.