1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I Have a Major Problem, please Help me And Reply Now!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by KATIE_STILWELL_IS_HOT, Feb 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG] Right, here goes,

-I fancy Katie Stilwell
    -She is SOOO gorgeous
    -I sent her an anonymous email sayin how much i loved her
    -I dont know whether or not to tell her who I am
    -I dont have the balls to say nething in front of her frieds

THERE WE GO

NOW REPLY ASAP!!!!!!!!!

A VERY VERY worried ???? ????? ??????

2. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

You're rude. Write to Dear Abby.

There you go.

3. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

go out to a basball field and find some, do not, I repeat, DO NOT tell her you sent the anonymous e-mail. if you do you will have fucked yourself. Balls are what you need lil dude.letters and shit just don't cut it. TALK TO HER!!

Later,
    Mack Master Assassin

[This message has been edited by Shadow Assassin (edited February 04, 2002).]

4. Frieds, eh? She hangs out with eggs, perhaps?

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I have a serious problem with ALL CAPS.

6. Killer Dwarf Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] SA is right get SOME BALLS girls like a man not a mouse. be confident and talk to her

7. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Well that's not hard to fix, Extremist. Hit the CAPS LOCK key.

(A woman has never yet swooned over an anonymous email.)

8. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Hey man!
    First question, does she have a boyfriend?
    Here are some thingys that you can test:
    1.(Great balls of fire!)Why don't you just go to her, in front of her friends (who cares!) and give her a big hug!
    Maybe she'll hate you after that and slap you or she'll ask why you hugged her!
    Then explain why, INFRONT OF HER FRIENDS!!
    Look real innoent and cute and she will fall for it!
    2.(Wimp,wimp!) Go to her when she is alone, explain that you sent her the mess and ask her out! If she thinks that you are just sooo stupid, blame me and keep bugging her with your emails!
    3(Prowler!) Go to her home when you know that she is home and ask if you can come in. Then have a talk with her if she is alone and if she has company just tell her that you sent the mail and go!
    If she doesn't care about you then she'll just tell all her friends about it and laugh at you!
    But if she cares she'll come and talk to you again! :)
    4.(Friend!)Find out what she likes the most, and get interested!
    Be her friend!
    Many girls want to know that their boyfriend also can be their friend!
    5. Don't do anything... (This is a BAD suggestion!) If you don't do anything then she'll not notice you and you are screwed!
    Want some more examples?
    (Hope you get any ideas of these suggestions!)
    :D

9. void Guest

LOL, I'm still laughing from that post Eilonwy. Make sure that you actually know you like her beyond her physical appearance would be some advice...

10. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Hehe...I told you, anonymous emails are a bad idea. Now, Adam, SHUT UP because not all of SP cares about you and Katie Stillwell!

11. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Maybe I should change my nick to I_LOVE_STINE and make desperate threads in the IWD forum?

[edit]
    This post was meant to irony. Maybe it was a bad joke ;).
    [/edit]

[This message has been edited by Mollusken (edited February 06, 2002).]

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] You'd better not. I mailed him not to post again until he changes his username.

13. the god Gems: 13/31

in my vast experience (with one girl, and a virgin at that), i have found that if you tell her she will get pregnant if she does not have sex with you, girls will do anything you want them to.

14. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] The best way: stalk her. Found out her phone-number and address, try to make a duplicate key of her flat, install hidden cameras, microphones. Talk to her friends, make them like you...

ONLY the above will work on someone who has to post this in bloody baldur's gate forum!!!

Love Chris

PS Or you could take a vow of celibacy - probably a gooood idea

15. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    OK god, that's enough nonsense for one day. Don't make me cast you down!

16. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] okay, i will cut down on the nonsense from now on (it was my first day!). can't guarantee that my posts won't be weird though.

where are you KATIE_STILWELL_IS_HOT? what have you changed your name to? do you wish to stay anonymous? have you asked her out? have you committed suicide?

[This message has been edited by the god (edited February 22, 2002).]

17. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31

Katie Stillwell is a real lucky girl... :aww:

18. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] no she isn't! she has a freaky kid (at least we hope its a freaky kid) stalking her!

19. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31

His love and devotion are pure and unspoiled. In this world of cynicism and wars and evil it is refreshing and ivigorating seeing love once more. Listen to what he says: he would die for her. :love:

The great lovers of history: Romeo and Juliet, Tristan and Isolde, Lancelot and Guinevire, Odyssesus and Penelope, Katie Stillwell and KATIE_STILLWELL_IS_HOT.

Yes I think Katie should count her blessings. I, for one, would be flattered with such affection. And katie, if you're reading this, please give the guy a chance!

:alien:

20. the god Gems: 13/31

anyone else finding it great that you can reply to questions within posts that have already been answered or that are no longer locked?

yes, i admit it, it was my power that caused the boards to go down and lose the last ten days. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.