1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Nalia's Keep (spoilers)

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Serora, Aug 10, 2001.

1. Serora Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

What are the requirements for inheriting Nalia's keep? I'm playing as a male paladin, but she didn't ask me to take it.

2. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Nalia's keep is the warrior stronghold and only given to warriors; fighter, barbarian or monk.

[This message has been edited by JohnnyRTFM (edited August 10, 2001).]

3. Serora Gems: 4/31

Is there a paladin stronghold?

[This message has been edited by Serora (edited August 10, 2001).]

4. fuoco Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

yeah there's one, you have to clean up the unseeing eye cult @ the temples district.

5. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31

No, that would be the priest stronghold. For the paladin stronghold, you would have to start by speaking to Lord Jierdan at the Copper Coronet and go from there.

6. Malekith Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Johnny's right as a paladin u should strive to get accepted in the Order of the Most Radiant Heart (SP?). An indeed starts with Lord Jierdan.

7. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I believe another requirement of having the Keep is to have Nalia remain in your party, although it has been awhile since I had her and I can't totally remember.
    About the paladins, note that (minor spoiler)=> you don't have to defeat Firkraag right away, just do the Windspear Hills and free the child, then report to Radiant Heart to pick up some other neat quests and come back and kill Firk later.

8. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Eh? Don't you have to have the sword you get from Firkraag in order to begin the palladin stronghold quest?

[This message has been edited by Shralp (edited August 10, 2001).]

9. Tasohan Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] Big B: You dont need Nalia if you want the stronghold she just asks you to take it.
    Edit:
    I just leveled JUHUUU!!!!

[This message has been edited by Tasohan (edited August 10, 2001).]

10. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Urps.

SPOILER

I can't read. You don't need to kill Firk to get the quest. Firk IS the quest.

And you don't need Nalia to get the fighter stronghold. She'll wander in from the wings where she's been handing out canned soup to the homeless.

11. Serora Gems: 4/31

For some odd reason I thought that the paladin stronghold was the Keep. Thanks guys!

12. Tasohan Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] Always a pleasure to help ;)

13. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Handing out canned foods to the homeless. Lol Shralp. That's Nalia alright. Well that's good that you don't have to have her, not that she's bad it's just good to try everybody.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.